Any New Updates/Patches..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. Any New Updates/Patches..

User Info: elp5000

elp5000
4 years ago#1
Since the first update you received when you first put the game in your xbox..
Thanks
"Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun"... Joe Biden

User Info: SweetBoi

SweetBoi
4 years ago#2
Not yet. But considering Me and a few others have ran into a game breaking glitch, they need to put a patch out a.s.a.p.!
GT: K1llerInst1nctz

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#3
SweetBoi posted...
Not yet. But considering Me and a few others have ran into a game breaking glitch, they need to put a patch out a.s.a.p.!

what glitch?

User Info: Twisted5330

Twisted5330
4 years ago#4
If there are people who have finished the game already (hint: there are) then there can't be any glitch that is so "game-breaking" that it can't be worked around. People toss the game breaking glitch lingo around too much these days.

User Info: SweetBoi

SweetBoi
4 years ago#5
Me and a Friend were playing when all of a sudden the screen went all crazy with these weird wavy lines. We were also dying from fire rapidly, but had no control over anything. If I reloaded my game by myself, it would happen again. But not to him by himself.
GT: K1llerInst1nctz

User Info: PBott

PBott
4 years ago#6
The PS3 board was talking about a 60meg patch with one of the updates being that you could see what skin you were wearing in the cut scenes.

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#7
Twisted5330 posted...
If there are people who have finished the game already (hint: there are) then there can't be any glitch that is so "game-breaking" that it can't be worked around. People toss the game breaking glitch lingo around too much these days.

This is a joke right?

User Info: Twisted5330

Twisted5330
4 years ago#8
Lerp85 posted...
Twisted5330 posted...

This is a joke right?

No, it's really not. A glitch isn't really game breaking if it doesn't happen to everyone, and if there is a way to avoid the glitch. I haven't run in to a glitch like that in any game in a long ass time

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
4 years ago#9
Lerp85 posted...
Twisted5330 posted...

This is a joke right?

No, it's really not. A glitch isn't really game breaking if it doesn't happen to everyone, and if there is a way to avoid the glitch. I haven't run in to a glitch like that in any game in a long ass time

There was one in the first Zed quest you get in Borderlands 2 if you try doing it before the main story quest. Thats just from the most recent game I played... Given the glitchy nature of this game I dont find it hard to believe in the slightest that there are a few common ones floating around amongst a large group of people. Saying a glitch it isnt gamebreaking just because it doesnt happen to everyone is asinine.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
4 years ago#10
Twisted5330 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Twisted5330 posted...

This is a joke right?

I'm just going to assume you're trolling or that you're an idiot.

Gamebreaking bug/glitch: You can't continue the game due to a programming error.

It has NOTHING to do with how freaking common the glitch is. Go back to school.
No matter where I stand, I'm alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. Any New Updates/Patches..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived