Would I be able to do this? (save file editor or console commands)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. Would I be able to do this? (save file editor or console commands)

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#1
I played the first on 360, enjoyed it a lot. I have a level 39 Sam B character on 360, and I do own the first Dead Island on PC, although I haven't really played it. Is there a way to edit a save file or use console commands to change a character's level? I'd like to make a Sam B character in the PC version and make him level 39 so I could carry him over.

Basically, I want to switch from the 360 version to the PC version and I'm wondering if I could use console commands in the first title to recreate my character. Sorry if I've worded this weird >.<

User Info: bushidomaster

bushidomaster
4 years ago#2
Yeah just use cheat engine to edit your xp

User Info: khemeher

khemeher
4 years ago#3
If you have the PC version, simply Google "Dead Island Character Editor (DICE)", and you can use this program to basically make a character any way you want.

Alternately, you can use Cheat Engine to adjust your xp's up to whatever level you choose.

Alternately, you can wait a couple days for the guy who developed DICE to finish updating it for Riptide, and use that.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Island: Riptide
  3. Would I be able to do this? (save file editor or console commands)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived