Is there a limit to cart usage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Dream Radar
  3. Is there a limit to cart usage?

User Info: Deadeyedave

Deadeyedave
5 years ago#1
A friend of mine who only has BW2 and the dream radar wants to borrow my main series game carts (B/W/D/P/P) to get legendary pokemon in the radar.

I was wondering if that will leave a marker on the carts that means if I get BW2 that I can't get the same legendaries myself?

I only ask because there was a strict "1 per cart ever" limit on Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger 2,
Vyers on MHTri (EU) (WXPRX2)

User Info: HomeRowed

HomeRowed
5 years ago#2
There is no "marker" left on the 4th gen game cards, so you can use them as many times as you want.
HOME ROWED
ain't no skank

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
4 years ago#3
Does that include using them again in the same Radar game?? or are they one time only like the Therian forms???
"A man who lays a hand on a woman is scum. Living as a scum is the same as being dead." Renji Abarai

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#4
Does that include using them again in the same Radar game?? or are they one time only like the Therian forms???

One time use only.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: j_coat

j_coat
4 years ago#5
So would erasing PDR and redownloading (or just delete the save) allow me to use the Gen 4 games again to get their cover legendaries?
The new Universal Wars demo is available now!
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5169
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Dream Radar
  3. Is there a limit to cart usage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived