easy controls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: luigi555

luigi555
5 years ago#1
how do you change to easy controls, in the game manual there is an option but I can’t seem to find it in the game.

my reason for this is I don’t like pressing R for gas.

Thanks

User Info: gregbmil1

gregbmil1
5 years ago#2
I hate the controls to. I like the D-pad and square and circle buttons. I figured they can't be changed, but I don't know for sure

User Info: birdorf

birdorf
5 years ago#3
I would also like to know if the controls can be changed, I'd hate to be forced to use the trigger to accelerate.

User Info: ALIEN-gunner

ALIEN-gunner
5 years ago#4
Can't change the controls guys.
Now playing: KILLZONE HD

User Info: birdorf

birdorf
5 years ago#5
Thanks. I'm now off to pretend I'm playing it, see if I could get used to it. I WANT TO USE MY THUMB TO ACCELERATE.

User Info: gregbmil1

gregbmil1
5 years ago#6
ALIEN-gunner posted...
Can't change the controls guys.

Thanks For clearing that up! At first I was upset about the control, but I have gotten used to them now

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
5 years ago#7
You can on the console version so IDK why you wouldn't be able to on the Vita... But I don't have it so... *shrug*
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived