NO interest at all?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FaxModem2000

FaxModem2000
4 years ago#1
Is this another bomb or is there some hope for this one?

User Info: gholin

gholin
4 years ago#2
I don't know about you but I don't consider Back in Action a bomb. It may not have been as solid as JA2, (which I loved, by the way), but I enjoyed seeing Arulco in a new way and the game was still a good JA game, in my opinion. Besides, those mods fix any issues people might have with it.

I bought BiA on Steam along with all it's DLC for about $7. After 70 hours of play liberating Arulco, and a desire to play the DLC and go through the game again, I'd gladly have spent full price for this unsung gem.

I've already pre-ordered Crossfire on Steam, so you could say there is some interest!

BTW, have you seen the arabian-style dudes with scimitars in the screens? Way cool!

User Info: FaxModem2000

FaxModem2000
4 years ago#3
Ah, didn't notice. I guess it's a good thing they supposedly fixed the melee issue then if you're going to have guys running around with swords.

User Info: ReyVagabond

ReyVagabond
4 years ago#4
Yeah, i bought it, BIA is not a grate game but i personaly i realy enjoy it, Crossfire is basicaly a Expation just a new map to have my fun with.
Lucky shoot, you say, but skill is wat i got!

User Info: scarecrows

scarecrows
4 years ago#5
It's really bad. Don't bother getting it. Not even turn based.
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived