What's your favourite boss?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. What's your favourite boss?

User Info: CurumoWolf

CurumoWolf
4 years ago#1
What's your favourite boss in this game? - Results (34 votes)
Spider Queen
5.88% (2 votes)
Crimson Helm
2.94% (1 votes)
(True) Orochi
2.94% (1 votes)
Blight
0% (0 votes)
Ninetails
70.59% (24 votes)
Yami
14.71% (5 votes)
Waka
2.94% (1 votes)
Nagi
0% (0 votes)
Evil Rao
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally I like Ninetails the best. I just love how she looks and that she can also use divine powers. Also, she is actually fun to fight. Yami is a close second for me, because you regain your true form in that fight. I also like Orochi as a character even though the fight is pretty boring. (Sorry if I forgot a boss.)

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
4 years ago#2
Lechku & Nechku. >.>
terminally unique

CurumoWolf
4 years ago#3
Mookiethebold posted...
Lechku & Nechku. >.>

Ah right, thought I was forgetting one. Probably because you don't fight them again in the Ark of Yamato (which story wise is actually kind of strange given that they also awaken in response to Orochi's demise) and I was basing the list on my memory of those fights. Then I suddenly remembered Evil Rao and Nagi but forgot Lechku & Nechku.

Btw Mookie you are the author of the side-quest guide right? I want to thank you, that guide was helpful.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
4 years ago#4
CurumoWolf posted...
Probably because you don't fight them again in the Ark of Yamato (which story wise is actually kind of strange)
It would have been awkward to fight them again just ten minutes after the previous encounter.

you are the author of the side-quest guide right?
Yup. You're welcome.
terminally unique

CurumoWolf
4 years ago#5
Mookiethebold posted...
It would have been awkward to fight them again just ten minutes after the previous encounter.

Why? I mean the fight with True Orochi is also pretty close to the end game yet you fight him again in the Ark. It probably has something to do with the fact that you are dependent on Oki in your fight against them and it would be pretty strange if Oki was suddenly on the Ark.

User Info: NinetaiIs

NinetaiIs
4 years ago#6
Me, duh.
cannot write poems, i post for topics,
will not type randoms, i chose for logics. - completeboy (FF Tactics Board, 11-2-2009)

User Info: Ultra Buu

Ultra Buu
4 years ago#7
Crimson Helm. Because...DAT MUSIC!
You're talking to me all wrong. Its the wrong tone. Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

User Info: xESR

xESR
4 years ago#8
CurumoWolf posted...
Mookiethebold posted...

Why? I mean the fight with True Orochi is also pretty close to the end game yet you fight him again in the Ark. It probably has something to do with the fact that you are dependent on Oki in your fight against them and it would be pretty strange if Oki was suddenly on the Ark.

You can also see them going into the Ark. I feel like It was supposed to be a boss there but they were lazy/didn't have time to tweak the battle for It to not require Oki.

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
4 years ago#9
True Orochi has some pretty epic music during the fight. Who am I kidding...the entire OST is pretty frickin' epic.

Ninetails is my favorite boss, though. It was like a clash of godly beasts. It was pretty cool that his celestial brush would pop up on the screen when you brought yours out.
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
4 years ago#10
You probably don't fight Lechku / Nechku in the ark due to the way you fought them originally, with the help of Oki. It would need to be redesigned for you to fight alone inside the ark, even if it would make sense story-wise.

As for the poll, I voted for Yami. I love the way you're left powerless in the beginning and have to reaquire each brush technique throughout the fight. It gave the battle that big epic feel a final boss should have. Plus, it actually makes you use every technique you learn during the game.

The truth is, though, that every boss of the game is truly memorable. I love them all.
SCREAM POETRY...
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. What's your favourite boss?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived