I was about to say..... *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. I was about to say..... *spoilers*

User Info: vash520

vash520
4 years ago#1
I've been playing Okami for about a week now and I just defeated Orochi and got Tsukiyomi for the first time.. I thought I was at the end of the game and as I was doing the moon cave i thought to myself about how angry i was that such a good game was so damn short. I got a bunch of weapons, got a bunch of brush strokes and was about to defeat Orochi. The fight was as good as any last boss fight should be, multi-phased, good stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed it but i was so displeased that the journey was already coming to an end. I don't think I've ever been more happy to be wrong.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

User Info: CryBaby51

CryBaby51
4 years ago#2
I had the exact same experience! Man, I love this game so so much.....
CryBaby51 <- is a girl. Yes, Virginia, there are girl gamers.

User Info: Shinki_of_Makai

Shinki_of_Makai
4 years ago#3
I originally played the game on Ps2 Japanese version and thought the same. I was happy with it... then when it continued I was astonished.
http://slutbiri.com/Diablo/index.png

User Info: _NeroZero_

_NeroZero_
4 years ago#4
About 90% of the gamers felt that way.

The ones that figured that the amount of Stray Beads did not match with the length of the story if it would be the end obviously didn't.
Be kind to people.They're outnumbering you from 8 billion to one.
"I'm dual-shocked by that statement" - adam_kps2

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
4 years ago#5
_NeroZero_ posted...
The ones that figured...

That would be me. Stuff was still missing, so it couldn't be over yet!
gone cold

User Info: imthesledge

imthesledge
4 years ago#6
It's obvious that its not the end. There are WAY too many loose ends that arent tied up.

13 brush techniques, and Waka storyline were the main ones. All that you had to do to see that it wasnt the end was to look in ANY of the menu's that shows you what you've found and see that you were missing at least half of the monsters/beads/animals

come on guys.

People are saying that this is a false ending, but its clear that its not. Orochi was at best another sub-boss (EXTREMELY easy, put the saki into his mouth, attack, rinse and repeat until the bell)
PSN: evanthepanther
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. I was about to say..... *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived