Achievements leak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2
  3. Achievements leak

User Info: shadow7752

shadow7752
4 years ago#1
http://exophase.com/game/sonic-adventure-2-xbox-360/achievements/

User Info: Blade_Runner_07

Blade_Runner_07
4 years ago#2
Very nice. Challenging but doable. Well accept for that last one. That's just challenging. Can't wait to play this game again. Only 3 weeks to go! I hope.

User Info: rayjay2

rayjay2
4 years ago#3
I'll be attempting the 180 emblem achievement, but I know it's going to be a long road.
Time enjoyed is never wasted.
youtube.com/rayjay2

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
4 years ago#4
Easy pickings.
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
4 years ago#5
Blade_Runner_07 posted...
Very nice. Challenging but doable. Well accept for that last one. That's just challenging. Can't wait to play this game again. Only 3 weeks to go! I hope.

How is it supposed to be hard for you when you've already played the game?

User Info: mabber_III

mabber_III
4 years ago#6
"You Are The Legend
You are the Sonic expert now!"

oh boy

well, here I go again...

User Info: Viper Platinum

Viper Platinum
4 years ago#7
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sonic-adventure-2/achievements/

this came out today, so not that there was any doubt but it's official

User Info: Blade_Runner_07

Blade_Runner_07
4 years ago#8
It's hard to find the time, hard to do when you havent done it in nearly 10 years. It's hard. Well not very but kinda.
Do we have any first impressions? What if the 360 controller makes it hard to do some things. Like you can't really count on muscle memory and the controls are unresponsive or something.

User Info: Rodni_Demental

Rodni_Demental
4 years ago#9
Looks like the achievement might only require us to get 170 Emblems band all A ranks judging by the picture. Which means we might not need to grind out the Chao for racing as much as we did in the XBLA Sonic Adventure game.

Then again, I foresee DLC with new achievements eventually asking us to get all the emblems.
My music: myspace.com/jeromebartlesmusic

User Info: mabber_III

mabber_III
4 years ago#10
Rodni_Demental posted...
Looks like the achievement might only require us to get 170 Emblems band all A ranks judging by the picture. Which means we might not need to grind out the Chao for racing as much as we did in the XBLA Sonic Adventure game.

Then again, I foresee DLC with new achievements eventually asking us to get all the emblems.

no, the picture for "you are legend" achievement clearly shows sonic with all A's filled out
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2
  3. Achievements leak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived