Just finished the anime yesterday

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
  3. Just finished the anime yesterday

User Info: BWO_Arbiter

BWO_Arbiter
3 years ago#1
Man what an awesome anime, I couldn't believe they made a game!

For a non-Japanese speaking player like myself, is there anyway I can actually enjoy this game?
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.

User Info: jrb363

jrb363
3 years ago#2
I've seen the anime through four times already. It's simply incredible. I'm not sure how much you would enjoy the game as I don't have it. I just started a topic asking about this myself. Maybe someone will decide to release it on PSN in English.
I fundamentally believe that the initial market that we need to make sure we appeal to with any new platform... is really the gaming audience. - Kaz Hirai

User Info: SgtGalaxy

SgtGalaxy
3 years ago#3
Anime was alright more interested in the concept of it
GT:Fallen AtH

User Info: SilverscarZero

SilverscarZero
3 years ago#4
BWO_Arbiter posted...
Man what an awesome anime, I couldn't believe they made a game!

For a non-Japanese speaking player like myself, is there anyway I can actually enjoy this game?

I love the game but not knowing the story is quite painful. You may want to wait for the translation to be completed or just enjoy the gameplay like I did.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
  3. Just finished the anime yesterday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived