Can Wayforward make a leaderboard on their website?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
  3. Can Wayforward make a leaderboard on their website?

User Info: Chidodood

Chidodood
4 years ago#1
We e-mail them our times (with a picture) and then they post them on their website? Could help in getting a feel on how well people are doing and create more competition. Actually, an account system would probaly help keep stuff more organized.

Of course they would need a way to get that news out in the first place so everybody learns about it. I'm sure many MSF speed runners would enjoy that.
Fc: 118-0404-7126/ PSN&xbox: Chidodood/ MH Tri: ElGuy
Commander Shepard: "This.....it's green"

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#2
I would really like this.
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
4 years ago#3
An automatic system within the game would be better though, kinda like Nano Assault Neo has. I think it would really help the game gain some traction.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#4
Jobocan posted...
An automatic system within the game would be better though, kinda like Nano Assault Neo has. I think it would really help the game gain some traction.

Yeah, but seeIng how they didn't even add it to the HD edition, unless they patch it in, a website leaderboard could work.

The only one right now is in Cyberscore for the 3DS version.
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
  3. Can Wayforward make a leaderboard on their website?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived