Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
5 years ago#11
robirmingham posted...
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I was a bit let down when the first walking dead game wasn't a FPS, so this was music to my ears.

Even though there wasn't much shown in the reveal trailer, I'm still pretty excited it.

http://flydrs.com/2012/07/11/the-walking-dead-fps/

How do you think Meryl will be portrayed in the game? I wonder if he'll be a playable character.

Probably co-op. And very racist. Daryl on the other hand...I never got a racist vibe from him while watching the show.

And the Telltale WD game is really good.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

User Info: robirmingham

robirmingham
5 years ago#12
SiLVeR_420 posted...
robirmingham posted...
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I was a bit let down when the first walking dead game wasn't a FPS, so this was music to my ears.

Even though there wasn't much shown in the reveal trailer, I'm still pretty excited it.

http://flydrs.com/2012/07/11/the-walking-dead-fps/

How do you think Meryl will be portrayed in the game? I wonder if he'll be a playable character.

Probably co-op. And very racist. Daryl on the other hand...I never got a racist vibe from him while watching the show.

And the Telltale WD game is really good.

When you say co-op, do you mean a 2 player game? Or more in the fashion of a Last of Us, where he's computer controlled support character?

I agree - I didn't get the racist impression from Daryl, either. Especially as time went on, he really appears to be one of the more level-headed members of the group.

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
5 years ago#13
I'm looking forward to the next episode.
U.S.A.F.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived