How many players?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jannedaarc1

jannedaarc1
5 years ago#1
I dont mean any of this online tomfoolery - can more than one person play a coop game? I surely hope so.

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
5 years ago#2
Be sure to check out some of the vids...coop does not even make sense with this type of game :)
U.S.A.F.

User Info: specialkid8

specialkid8
5 years ago#3
^It is Co op ._.

I don't think there's going to be couch co op though. There rarely is nowadays.

User Info: jannedaarc1

jannedaarc1
5 years ago#4
I have definitely not checked out any of the vids but I did see the trailer for the game - at least based on the tv show and the trailer - you have Merle and...oh hell...his brother's name. On the surface it sounds like about the most lay-up co-op game in the history of video games.

I simply hate playing online. I'm probably a minority on that front but I dont want to listen to little kids yelling at me and I have over 18 years of happily playing video games by myself or with a friend sitting next to me. Old farts like me dont change easy even though you young whippersnappers likely think me a fossil.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived