The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Need some help early in the game (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Need some help early in the game (spoilers)

User Info: hey_yo_83

hey_yo_83
4 years ago#1
I'm at the first optional town and have to get gas from ''Lucky's'' gas station. Once I get the codes and restart the generator a whole horde of walkers come and I'm directed to go back to the car.

I ran back (as I assume stealth is no longer an option) through the grocery store but I get to a doorway where I get surrounded and get into the ''grapple'' (aka can't move).scenario with an endless amount of walkers until I eventually die.

any tips? thanks

User Info: bradzzzzz1066

bradzzzzz1066
4 years ago#2
Once you started the generator you gotta get to the gas pumps, press X to fill, once 100% just sprint to the car. Just keep sprinting right and you'll see a highlighted area waiting there.
I had the same problem only I kept going into the police station looking for an exit or something.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Need some help early in the game (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived