This or Bioshock Infinite?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
4 years ago#11
You know, I actually LIKE this game and it's laughable to me that anyone would even ask this question.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: Erik_P

Erik_P
4 years ago#12
shawnmck posted...
SilentK88 posted...

No one and I mean no one should buy this over bioshock. If you do your a solid idiot.

^ You mean a game that you can play multiple times (WD: SI), even though it is somewhat shallow & rough around the edges....over a game that may be pretty with high production value, but will only be played through once (BL:I)....?
Yeah, what was I thinking ?

I don't plan on playing only once.

1999 mode FTW!
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon

User Info: ResidentialEvil

ResidentialEvil
4 years ago#13
There is no reason to plunk down $50 for this game; just wait a month or 2 and it will be $20 or less.
Currently Playing: Various Resident Evil games waiting for RE6

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
4 years ago#14
BioShock Infinite is one of the greatest games in the history of the Xbox 360
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
4 years ago#15
shawnmck posted...
SilentK88 posted...

No one and I mean no one should buy this over bioshock. If you do your a solid idiot.

^ You mean a game that you can play multiple times (WD: SI), even though it is somewhat shallow & rough around the edges....over a game that may be pretty with high production value, but will only be played through once (BL:I)....?

Bioshock Infinite discs self destruct when you beat the game? What an odd feature...

User Info: meteor9898

meteor9898
4 years ago#16

I know replay value is great and all, but its not so important that it will completely make up for everything that is wrong with this horrendous mess of a game. I'd take the extremely polished, moving triple A masterpiece over one measly positive any day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived