OMG this game is TRASH!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: djshowstopper87

djshowstopper87
3 years ago#1
So against my better judgement I decided to rent this POS game from Redbox to get my Walking Dead fix since the season just ended. And all I can say is that even at 2 dollars to rent, I still feel ripped off. Played for 2 hours and like 15mins and returned it to Redbox. I mean

- crappy graphics

- crappy story not even worth telling

- broken/ half @ssed game mechanics, and game play in general.

This game is the perfect example of an half @ssed rushed, POS liscened game that was obviously rushed to be a quick cash grab. I know a lot of you will make excuses for this game to justify buying it or whatever but come on! This game is garbage and I am a huge Walking Dead comic and Show fan. Not trying to insult or troll but anyone that think this game is good, has extremely low standard in games. I don't care if your a walking dead fanatic this game is simplest not worth anyone's time or money. Play the Telltell Walking Dead game or Left 4 Dead instead. 4/10

User Info: tairaa1991

tairaa1991
3 years ago#2
But left 4 dead sucks and is boring lol........with NO story
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
3 years ago#3
Yeah, it is bad.

I got it second hand for a fair price considering it just came out. The shop assistant said it was crappy and we started talking about games. I knew it was a half-ar$ed effort judging from the reviews and footage on youtube etc and yet I still bought it.

hell, I even don't watch the series LoL. I haven't watched a single episode and ... yet ... I ... still ... bought ....it!

I tried to give it my best shot but I hated the rubbish checkpoint system and having to re-do everything if I screwed up.

There is no change in the environment and all the locations look exactly the same.

I guess I had to find out for myself.

djshowstopper87
3 years ago#4
tairaa1991 posted...
But left 4 dead sucks and is boring lol........with NO story

Well Left 4 Dead 2 has some story elements and has cop op AND is a polished and has better gamplay. This game is a boring POS game that is clearly a cash grab. My friend you have low standards in games if you think this garbage is good.

User Info: fceurich

fceurich
3 years ago#5
walking dead survival instinct single player is better than both left for dead games single player since that was made for multiplayer game

djshowstopper87
3 years ago#6
fceurich posted...
walking dead survival instinct single player is better than both left for dead games single player since that was made for multiplayer game

Hell no. Left 4 Dead may not have a clear story but there are some story elements if you listen to the characters and look around the enviroment in Left 4 Dead 2. This games story is just a waste of time. Stop trying to justify garbage.

User Info: AlexFili

AlexFili
3 years ago#7
should have been a downloadable title for 15
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
3 years ago#8
The Left 4 Dead series is awesome.

The first is slightly better than the second.
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth

User Info: Darque

Darque
3 years ago#9
What an original thread.
Jill Valentine > You

User Info: ThisGuy101

ThisGuy101
3 years ago#10
How about you shut up, TC, and let people enjoy the game. Your opinion isn't the only right one. I bought the game full retail value, fully expecting it to be crap, and was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it. So stop treating people like you're better than them or are more "right" than them, simply because they like a game that you think is crap.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived