Price Drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 years ago#11
ResidentialEvil posted...
Yeah, I just checked Gamestop.com today and they have it new $19.99.

Funny that Best Buy still has it listed at $49.99; they usually drop the price at the same time as GameStop.

Bought it also at gamestop today, I never saw the show, since people don't love the connection to the show I'm hoping I enjoy it as a zombie game alone. I will watch the show on netfix in a few weeks when the wife has time.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: David_Mills7

David_Mills7
4 years ago#12
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah, I just checked Gamestop.com today and they have it new $19.99.

Funny that Best Buy still has it listed at $49.99; they usually drop the price at the same time as GameStop.

Bought it also at gamestop today, I never saw the show, since people don't love the connection to the show I'm hoping I enjoy it as a zombie game alone. I will watch the show on netfix in a few weeks when the wife has time.

Holy crap! Watch the show! Now!

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 years ago#13
I will watch the first 2 seasons on netflix next week. Kids got in the way of watching it, no time to plus the wife is to busy but she wants to see it so I can't ditch her lol. I don't mind waiting. I get a few weeks worth of watching it for the first time every night.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: POWERSLAVE_815

POWERSLAVE_815
4 years ago#14
Bought this game at game stop for 9.99. It was ticketed incorrectly and they honored the price. Funny that a new copy is now 19.99 while the used copy is 27.99?

User Info: ResidentialEvil

ResidentialEvil
4 years ago#15
Apparently this was just a temporary sale, the new price is back up to $39.99, and the other stores like Best Buy still have it at $49.99.

Oh well, I wasn't able to pick up a copy so I guess I'll just wait til it drops back.
Currently Playing: Various Resident Evil games waiting for RE6

User Info: GrimKusanagi

GrimKusanagi
4 years ago#16
Apparently this was just a temporary sale, the new price is back up to $39.99, and the other stores like Best Buy still have it at $49.99.

Oh well, I wasn't able to pick up a copy so I guess I'll just wait til it drops back.

Wow glad I snagged it for $19.99 when I did. I wasn't gonna cause it's still a relatively new game and I'm trying to collect older games before they go out of print but when I saw it on sale I just couldn't resist.
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived