GAMEPAD is a must...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fathomz

fathomz
4 years ago#1
stop complaining about the mouse controls and try a gamepad. that is all :P
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker

User Info: Fiach

Fiach
4 years ago#2
I have a 360 controller and ,.... well I dont like the controls, lets just leave it at that.
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric

fathomz
4 years ago#3
weird i havent had any issues. it seems to play like i expect the xbox version would. original xbox graphics O_O

User Info: Hakkais_Youkai

Hakkais_Youkai
4 years ago#4
fathomz posted...

I think people have the right to complain about mouse controls for the pc version of the game. If I wanted to have to use a controller I'd be playing the console version. I'd like to be able to use the equipment I already have, thank you very much.
Rpg-addicted, monster-raising/killing female gamer.
Black F/C 3009-8979-6888; Heart Gold F/C 0861/6450/6617

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
4 years ago#5
Am I the only one who has no problems with the mouse? What's this all about?

User Info: ButteredToast89

ButteredToast89
4 years ago#6
Yeah, I started using my Xbox 360 controller. Plays fine. The mouse issues were annoying. I'm really enjoying the game so far, to be honest.

fathomz
4 years ago#7
Hakkais_Youkai posted...
fathomz posted...

I think people have the right to complain about mouse controls for the pc version of the game. If I wanted to have to use a controller I'd be playing the console version. I'd like to be able to use the equipment I already have, thank you very much.

5 topics all saying the same thing is a little much. if you want to complain do it all in one thread. its a courtesy to the community.

User Info: Darkvirusvx

Darkvirusvx
4 years ago#8
fathomz posted...
Hakkais_Youkai posted...
fathomz posted...

5 topics all saying the same thing is a little much. if you want to complain do it all in one thread. its a courtesy to the community.

Says the tro... topic creator

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
4 years ago#9
fathomz posted...
Hakkais_Youkai posted...
fathomz posted...

People are complaining because there's no reason for there to be so much mouse acceleration. However, the mouse controls are still superior to using a controller because you'd have to gimp the mouse pretty hard for it to be worse than a controller in an FPS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived