Can I just play against my friends?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spartacus Legends
  3. Can I just play against my friends?

User Info: lonelyhuntr

lonelyhuntr
3 years ago#1
My friend and I want to fight but from what we've found you can only play with random people. Could someone help me find the way to play a private match?
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 years ago#2
you can't and I'm fine with it prevents abuse of sacrificing cheap characters to each other in the pit to amass a fortune early on

and power grinding
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: Shawdawg28

Shawdawg28
3 years ago#3
No, you can't.

I'd like to say not yet or not now, but that's if they are putting it in.
I'm the ENEMY, you idiot! - Anavel Gato

User Info: lonelyhuntr

lonelyhuntr
3 years ago#4
Even if you didn't get money I would be fine with it
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.

User Info: ChuckLinasty

ChuckLinasty
3 years ago#5
Max58201 posted...
you can't and I'm fine with it prevents abuse of sacrificing cheap characters to each other in the pit to amass a fortune early on

and power grinding

You're for it when it comes to people not boosting but I'm sure everyone would agree a practice mode with no experience points against friends would be a good idea. The idea of not playing with your friends is just stupid. Everyone should agree on that. It's how you set it up so people don't boost.

User Info: TheScionofMan

TheScionofMan
3 years ago#6
I do have to admit not having same screen vs is a drag but I'm fine with no online friends. The lag sucks anyway
  1. Boards
  2. Spartacus Legends
  3. Can I just play against my friends?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived