Two other stupid questions: King of the screen and My house trophies.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. F1 Race Stars
  3. Two other stupid questions: King of the screen and My house trophies.

User Info: Spuma

Spuma
4 years ago#1
First. What the heck is king of the screen? I checked the game menus and online (not much about this game, sadly) and I've no idea. I guess is some kind of online rank but I can't see anything like this (I mean, poinst, scores... stuff like that). Second. I tried to own the whole track in sector snatch: I did it in Belgium (the easier track), 1 lap, no damage and powerups. No trophy. I made the same on two laps. No trophy again. Should I get it with different race conditions?
Thank you!
PSN ID: Dave_Cozmo
XBL GT: Dave Cozmo

User Info: TeXasFight

TeXasFight
4 years ago#2
Spuma posted...

First. What the heck is king of the screen?

'King of the screen' is awarded if you win 6 races in a local multiplayer match ('Prince of the screen' is awarded for 3 wins). Each victory will see the subsequent race screen bordered in gold emblems - stars, helmets, flags etc.

This achievement can easily be obtained by plugging in a second controller. If in a non-winning position near to the finish, restart the race to maintain the 6 win progress.

Second. I tried to own the whole track in sector snatch: I did it in Belgium (the easier track), 1 lap, no damage and powerups. No trophy. I made the same on two laps. No trophy again. Should I get it with different race conditions?

The 'My house' achievement.

Easy to obtain if setup correctly, your previous attempt probably didn't qualify. Belgium has 7 sectors, including the locked shortcut. All 7 sectors have to be held as the fastest at the same time.

Configure a Sector Snatch event:

Belgium
1000cc (any car will do)
9 laps
Damage disabled
Power ups normal
Project Orion toggled on

Hitting the full x 3 Kers boost after the factory will see your car max boosting around the whole track for a complete lap - 2 or 3 laps should enable you to achieve fastest sectors on 6 of the sectors, then detour to pickup the key on another lap and get the locked sector.

User Info: Spuma

Spuma
4 years ago#3
Thanks a lot pal. For the sector game I definitely miss the shortcut one because I ended with just 6 sectors nailed!
PSN ID: Dave_Cozmo
XBL GT: Dave Cozmo
  1. Boards
  2. F1 Race Stars
  3. Two other stupid questions: King of the screen and My house trophies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived