No Menma costume? >__< *cancles preorder*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. No Menma costume? >__< *cancles preorder*

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#1
All these road to ninja costumes, but they leave out the most obvious one? -___-

Unless, Memna is different enough to be a separate character? GET HYPE!!!!!
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: LLL_Deadly

LLL_Deadly
4 years ago#2
chaosflame108 posted...
Unless, Memna is different enough to be a separate character? GET HYPE!

Don't bother. This is CC2 we're dealing with.
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
4 years ago#3
im sure a real fan will enjoy having that copy you just gave up.
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo

User Info: TheAlphaItachi

TheAlphaItachi
4 years ago#4
Even if Menma did make it in , Japan would be the only 1s to get him since Tony Shoupinou revealed that other regions wouldn't get RTN Costumes due to localisation issues . come to think of it , that means Japan will be the only 1s to get hokage naruto.
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf

User Info: Sierra-G719

Sierra-G719
4 years ago#5
TheAlphaItachi posted...
Even if Menma did make it in , Japan would be the only 1s to get him since Tony Shoupinou revealed that other regions wouldn't get RTN Costumes due to localisation issues . come to think of it , that means Japan will be the only 1s to get hokage naruto.

And we should care why?
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board

User Info: GodlessChaos

GodlessChaos
4 years ago#6
TheAlphaItachi posted...

Well actually, we had Hokage Naruto in Storm 2. It's the same costume, just with a headband.
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.

User Info: TheEpyon

TheEpyon
4 years ago#7
Not cc2s fault *Cough*
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.

User Info: chaosflame108

chaosflame108
4 years ago#8
im sure a real fan will enjoy having that copy you just gave up.

So being upset at the exclusion of my fav character's costume = Not Real Fan. Yeah okay. -___-

We might get DLC son, anything is possible.
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

User Info: shadowtrial

shadowtrial
4 years ago#9
She's dead .
pringles

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
4 years ago#10
Wait a f****ing second.
If we get the Movie Hokage Naruto costume for having Generations data how come we don't get the others because it's a movie only released in Japan?
Yet we get Hokage Naruto.
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. No Menma costume? >__< *cancles preorder*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived