How come i can't pre order the "True despair" of "Will of fire" edition??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. How come i can't pre order the "True despair" of "Will of fire" edition??

User Info: SEDyter

SEDyter
4 years ago#1
I am from belgium and pre ordered via Game Mania yet i didn't get to choose betwen the two editions. Anyone have any idea why or how pls?

User Info: seriouspancake

seriouspancake
4 years ago#2
Yeah I'm also belgium and the stupid game mania still doesn't have it XD

are you living by any chance in Antwerp?
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards

SEDyter
4 years ago#3
no i live in Zulte.
And yeah wtf is wrong with game mania. :O i am dying to get the True Despair edition yet i cannot find it anywhere on the official website. So you think it will be uploaded soon? I hope so.

seriouspancake
4 years ago#4
yeah I want the true despair too

for the best game store in whole belgium, they should have them, I called them multiple times too , no results -_-

I wouldn't worry though the special edition for generations (which is a rare special edition) was available almost close to release...

with that being said, we are getting close to the release, any day now...

but I must admit I'm getting worried....
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards

User Info: Zidane_Fury

Zidane_Fury
4 years ago#5
my local game mania(Turnhout & Mol) doesn't have it either , I tried Free Record Shop and they said to keep up when the site updates
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes

seriouspancake
4 years ago#6
Zidane_Fury posted...
my local game mania(Turnhout & Mol) doesn't have it either , I tried Free Record Shop and they said to keep up when the site updates

yeah I also live in turnhout (technically oud-turnhout) but we'll have to see...

seriouspancake
4 years ago#7
what the hell I just checked the freerecordshop site they said it will come out on the 15th

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

User Info: Zidane_Fury

Zidane_Fury
4 years ago#8
Yeah really strange , normally Gamemania is fairly fast with putting up pre-orders (despite Limited/Collector editions)
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes

SEDyter
4 years ago#9
I will continue to check the GM site daily and try to keep you guys updated whenever its available. Hopefully soon. I rly rly want the collector edition badly. For once a pre order REALLY matters to me.

seriouspancake
4 years ago#10
thank you I will also check daily... :D
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. How come i can't pre order the "True despair" of "Will of fire" edition??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived