Secret Action

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kozunai

Kozunai
4 years ago#1
When the demo was *attempting* to explain this, I was super confused, can anyone explain it better to me?

User Info: Adam_Kross

Adam_Kross
4 years ago#2
I think the trigger is supposed to be hidden. One of them activated when I was playing Minato vs Masked Man and we chakra dashed into eachother.
PSN: Kotoso

User Info: VampirialSin

VampirialSin
4 years ago#3
during some fights hidden actions can be activated. When they are available an icon will appear under the timer as a hint for what you should do. In the demo it was a little boot icon that meant you needed to perform a chakra dash.

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
4 years ago#4
Do we know which fights have Secret Actions? Or is it every boss fight?
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board

User Info: Kozunai

Kozunai
4 years ago#5
VampirialSin posted...
during some fights hidden actions can be activated. When they are available an icon will appear under the timer as a hint for what you should do. In the demo it was a little boot icon that meant you needed to perform a chakra dash.

Thanks so much, now I'll know what I'm supposed to do. I thought I would just find a cutscene somewhere randomly on the stage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
This game is bad.SunGoku58/12 11:18AM