The CHEATS in the "cheat section is fake!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. The CHEATS in the "cheat section is fake!!!!!

User Info: GenjutsuCrow

GenjutsuCrow
4 years ago#11
hylianslayer posted...
anyone who thinks its real after seeing the sage and teuchi deserves to waste their time trying to unlock them.
jk, they are real. i was just trolling. on a side not, im glad this board doesnt have people as irritating as msheridon, killeannuggets, and ......i forget the last one, like on the halo 4 board.

Hm?
Who are they, you've peaked my Interest.
The official Waifu of N.
White 2 friend code: 0390 6599 5528

User Info: xGensingNinjax

xGensingNinjax
4 years ago#12
bump
Gorgeous and violent! I'll bloom on the battlefield!
Official Ino Yamanaka of the Storm 3 Boards

User Info: hylianslayer

hylianslayer
4 years ago#13
hylianslayer posted...
anyone who thinks its real after seeing the sage and teuchi deserves to waste their time trying to unlock them.
jk, they are real. i was just trolling. on a side not, im glad this board doesnt have people as irritating as msheridon, killeannuggets, and ......i forget the last one, like on the halo 4 board.

irgush is the other one. also killean isnt as bad as the other 2 but can still be annoying at times. just wanted to clarify that.
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385

User Info: hylianslayer

hylianslayer
4 years ago#14
GenjutsuCrow posted...
hylianslayer posted...

Hm?
Who are they, you've peaked my Interest.

i think the board might have gotten a little better, but irgush and sherridon were 2 of the most irritating people ove ever seen. although i think gush might have been banned again.
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. The CHEATS in the "cheat section is fake!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
This game is bad.SunGoku58/12 11:18AM