Can't find this sidequest (max out Hero and Legend stats)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Can't find this sidequest (max out Hero and Legend stats)

User Info: ProudNintendoFa

ProudNintendoFa
3 years ago#1
I maxed out Hero and Legend stats.. I was told that Sakura and Hinata would have personal missions after I did that. I found Sakura, but I can't find Hinata.. I looked all over the village. She is nowhere to be found. Sakura's friendship was already at the top while Hinata's is not, is that what I need to do to unlock this mission?

User Info: 4EverMew

4EverMew
3 years ago#2
Is Hinata standing right next to the tool shop at the front? Because she appeared in my game in the leaf village.
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@

ProudNintendoFa
3 years ago#3
No. She's nowhere to be found.

User Info: DBZKING1234

DBZKING1234
3 years ago#4
Have you done all the other sidequests? I found Hinata before maxing my Hero and Legend stats.

ProudNintendoFa
3 years ago#5
DBZKING1234 posted...
Have you done all the other sidequests? I found Hinata before maxing my Hero and Legend stats.

I don't know.. I really wish there was a list. I know of a Neji/Guy/Killer Bee one but I haven't done that yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Can't find this sidequest (max out Hero and Legend stats)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived