C/D: When used right, Darui is a top tier character.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. C/D: When used right, Darui is a top tier character.

User Info: Sierra-G719

Sierra-G719
3 years ago#1
Topic.

I know the same can be said about other characters, but Darui is iffy in my book. Could be my personal via towards him, but what do you think?

Edit: it should say "Darui can be a top tier character"
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board

User Info: grimjow77

grimjow77
3 years ago#2
And how is that? he is more of a mid tier too me even in the right hands.
Nine tails you are merely a momentary life tailed beast are but slaves to those with blessed eyes Obey The Uchiha! :Official Uchiha Madara of NSUNS3 board:

Sierra-G719
3 years ago#3
grimjow77 posted...
And how is that? his more of a mid tier too me even in the right hands.

That's why I am asking all of you about your opinion. C/D means Confirm or Deny.

User Info: KizaruOfLight

KizaruOfLight
3 years ago#4
His jutsu is a lot better in this game and his AA is really game. I think he's good. Tilt fails a lot though.

@Sierra Try the AA against awakened Konan, when she tries to ninja move to the side for a long time, it follows the s*** out of her haha.
Aizen knew you would read this since before you were born.
http://i.minus.com/ijkY3Dn7rf3pk.jpg

grimjow77
3 years ago#5
Yeah sorry i for got but in the right hands he is mid tier at best but they may be a few that are little above that.
Nine tails you are merely a momentary life tailed beast are but slaves to those with blessed eyes Obey The Uchiha! :Official Uchiha Madara of NSUNS3 board:

Sierra-G719
3 years ago#6
KizaruOfLight posted...
His jutsu is a lot better in this game and his AA is really game. I think he's good. Tilt fails a lot though.

@Sierra Try the AA against awakened Konan, when she tries to ninja move to the side for a long time, it follows the s*** out of her haha.

Perfect, a friend of mine is a Konan freak. Thanks for the tip.

grimjow77
3 years ago#7
Also his grab is fast can catch players of guard who try too chakra dash you.

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#8
KizaruOfLight posted...

Lol you did that to me. That was hilarious. That Panther was like Oooh I need to fetch that newspaper.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: KizaruOfLight

KizaruOfLight
3 years ago#9
KizaruOfLight posted...

Lol you did that to me. That was hilarious. That Panther was like Oooh I need to fetch that newspaper.

LOL yeah that was hella funny. That thing is damn fast. The only weakness of the run-away Konan has been found.
Aizen knew you would read this since before you were born.
http://i.minus.com/ijkY3Dn7rf3pk.jpg

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#10
Yea I know. I was like I'm safe, there's no way it can catch me when it couldn'tvcatch normal Konan.... smack in the face with lightning
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. C/D: When used right, Darui is a top tier character.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived