How many of you actually man/woman up and take your losses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. How many of you actually man/woman up and take your losses?

User Info: Sierra-G719

Sierra-G719
4 years ago#1
If you lose, you lose and it couldn't be helped. That sort of thing, unless this game BS's you to to oblivion.
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#2
I won by not buying the game ^_^ I don't have to deal with a crap community!
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Apparently, I'm "naive" and "cynical". This ISNT possible, people.

User Info: Sierra-G719

Sierra-G719
4 years ago#3
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

That's what friends are for. No really, this game played with friends > s***** community.
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
4 years ago#4
Sierra-G719 posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

That's what friends are for. No really, this game played with friends > s***** community.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: Alice_13

Alice_13
4 years ago#5
I d/c ONCE. Simply because I would rather take a warning & loss than lose to that guy I just played & how he fought. I took all the other losses though even if I knew I should I have won.

Its just frustrating when you know your better than someone yet they won. A close match though, same health, I'll accept that anyday without any anger whatsoever, gg.
This is my alt. to callme_13... Still the #1 Sakura Haruno Fan
http://i.minus.com/iJArhwxhLQpzR.jpg ...NUFF SAID

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
4 years ago#6
Honestly, a loss is a loss. I feel it is just ugh when someone literally goes through the process of disconnection just because they lost. Objectively speaking, it's quite pathetic.

Even when I get BS'd out of a win, it's NUNS3. Not really a legit fighting game to begin with so BS losses are quite common. Though I truly do wish for Storm 2's guard level back, the guards now turn to red after 1 combo -_-
Objection!

User Info: aburame13

aburame13
4 years ago#7
Alice_13 posted...
I d/c ONCE. Simply because I would rather take a warning & loss than lose to that guy I just played & how he fought. I took all the other losses though even if I knew I should I have won.

Its just frustrating when you know your better than someone yet they won. A close match though, same health, I'll accept that anyday without any anger whatsoever, gg.

*gasp* Shame on you Alice!
"It was accepted long ago that The Dubed Dragonball Z Was the real Dragonball Z."
-FinalCountDownn

User Info: CheradenineZKL

CheradenineZKL
4 years ago#8
I take the loss and send a gg mail if they played well or equal to me, and a nice finish mail if they beat me after a mean comeback.

User Info: Alice_13

Alice_13
4 years ago#9
aburame13 posted...
Alice_13 posted...

I couldn't help myself lol. RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! was all I heard lol.

NO WAY I was letting him have the satisfaction ha...
This is my alt. to callme_13... Still the #1 Sakura Haruno Fan
http://i.minus.com/iJArhwxhLQpzR.jpg ...NUFF SAID

User Info: aburame13

aburame13
4 years ago#10
Alice_13 posted...
aburame13 posted...
Alice_13 posted...

I couldn't help myself lol. RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! RASENGAN ! was all I heard lol.

NO WAY I was letting him have the satisfaction ha...

Who were you using? Couldn't you have just made him run into your ultimate?
"It was accepted long ago that The Dubed Dragonball Z Was the real Dragonball Z."
-FinalCountDownn
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. How many of you actually man/woman up and take your losses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
This game is bad.SunGoku169/23 11:37PM