Choosing a character's 2nd color scheme at will

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Choosing a character's 2nd color scheme at will

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
3 years ago#1
Don't you wish that you had the option of selecting a characters 2nd color scheme whenever you wanted instead of having to be Player 2 in a mirror match? There are some secondary colors I like much more on a lot of characters.

User Info: Llawliet25

Llawliet25
3 years ago#2
Exo_Icarus posted...
Don't you wish that you had the option of selecting a characters 2nd color scheme whenever you wanted instead of having to be Player 2 in a mirror match? There are some secondary colors I like much more on a lot of characters.

ya, like Nagato. :P
Official Utakata of the Naruto Storm 3 Board

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
3 years ago#3
Exo_Icarus posted...

Believe it or not i was hoping for CC2 to release a DLC option for this. Look at Haku's alternate color (when you get the time) & you'll see why i'm mad i can't switch at will...

User Info: General_Awesomo

General_Awesomo
3 years ago#4
I would like that, but the only 2nd color schemes I see worthwhile are Edo Nagato, Edo Deidara, and Edo Itachi for those Chikara Arc Edo cloaks.
PSN: General_Awesomo AE/SFxT Main: Vega
GT: GeneraI Awesomo UMvC3:Zero/Task/Vergil

User Info: RekoisCool

RekoisCool
3 years ago#5
Yeah...but the alternate costumes aren't made as fancy as the ones in the CON games.
Neji rocking that black and grey robe....
Kiba in a white leather jacket...
Sai wearing pure white...

EonmasterX_Jwin
3 years ago#6
General_Awesomo posted...
I would like that, but the only 2nd color schemes I see worthwhile are Edo Nagato, Edo Deidara, and Edo Itachi for those Chikara Arc Edo cloaks.

Like, seriously my friend. Go to training mode & look at EVERY character's alt color. You will be shocked by how cool some of those alts are... (Especially Guy wearing pink... It's so legit...)

EonmasterX_Jwin
3 years ago#7
RekoisCool posted...
Yeah...but the alternate costumes aren't made as fancy as the ones in the CON games.

Do what i just told General_Awesomo to do... Some of these alts blow Clash of the Ninja out of the water... (& some are a cool as watching paint dry, it really is hit & miss...)

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#8
RekoisCool posted...

Or Gaara's black outfit.
Reversed color Akatsuki robes
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#9
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
RekoisCool posted...

Do what i just told General_Awesomo to do... Some of these alts blow Clash of the Ninja out of the water... (& some are a cool as watching paint dry, it really is hit & miss...)

Really? Like which costumes.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
3 years ago#10
It really makes no sense that the second color isn't selectable...
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Common sense is becoming less and less common...
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Choosing a character's 2nd color scheme at will

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived