This game is bad.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: SunGoku

SunGoku
4 months ago#1
I don't know why people seem to like this game, they put very little effort with the game . The story had 1 good fight which was the Naruto and Sasuke fight at the brigde but if you are gonna use that same fight style on the fight with Choji and Chozu vs the gedo statue then it makes the bridge fight look less cool and that Guy part was too hard to get a S rank on, you have to have perfect health not even 99%! There's a lot I could say about the story mode but it's still okay compared to the everything else but let me just say that I hate the art style they chose for this game. It looks nothing like the anime or manga art style, they didn't even try. Everyone's hair is rounded and some characters look differnt like Kisame's hair looks shorter than it should be at least they fixed thid in Shinobi Striker but anyways, my main complant is the characters. First off they got rid of characters so they could put all the characters in Storm 4 and say they added a lot more than they did and they also got rid of a lot of support characters for some reason. They did do somethings right like adding the Tailed Beasts, adding Nagato and adding Madara but they made Karin, Darui, Hanzo and Mifune playable before they added the 7 Swordsmen ,Mu, Rasa, Ay, Rin Obito's only reason and Kushina the mother of the main character and there is still no Zetsu. They are so lazy to added characters the same characters again like Killer Bee x2, Itachi x2, Naruto x3, Sasuke x3, Obito x3, Gaara x2, Kabuto x2 and the one that makes the most sense Choji x2 because he's that important and btw they could have put them all in the same character slot because have added three in the same slot for Naruto and others that would get rid of a lot of these doubles but then it will seem like they have less characters so they put TWO CHOJI'S!! There is also no Sound Ninja 4, Kureni, Anko, Shizune because they aren't that important in Shippuden even though Anko and Sound Ninja 4 are more important than Chiyo and they have Kimimaro but not the Sound Ninja 4 even though they come in two filler episodes of Shippuden but we can never ever talk about filler because it's always bad no matter what. They also got rid of the combo where you hold a side but that's small compared to some of this stuff Almost all of the Ultimate Jutsu don't try to look cool the only two that are trying to are the new Naruto and the new Sasuke. Some Jutsu and Ultimate Jutsu's are really bad a lot of the characters ethier get a new made up jutsu or they have the same jutsu as when they were a kid. The Naruto in the third slot's 2nd costume that his Ultimate Jutsu his strongest Jutsu strong than Rasenshuriken apperantly. Neji is the same as his kid form but he now has Air Palm. Choji's Ult is him turning big and touching the ground instead of Butterfly Bomb and I know he has a transformation in his other costume but I'm saying that's not his Ultimate Jutsu as in his strongest Jutsu. Ino's Jutsu and Ultimate are really bad, in her Jutsu she puts bombs on a flower a throws it that's her "Jutsu" but the worst Ultimate in the game is her's. She knee's their face then spins around kicks then poses that's it to her "Ultimate jutsu" and btw she uses Mind Transfer Jutsu in her grab. Madara uses Hashirama's power and then does the double meteor thing I don't remember him using that power then doing the 2 meteors. Karin is just to complete the Taka apperently she is more important than the 7 Swordsmen and the Sound Ninja 4. Kiba's, Temari's and kid Sakura's Ult, Both of Shino's and Yamato's, Kankuro's and kid Hinata's Jutsu are fake. Asuma's "Ultimate" is him using a chakara blade, Tsunade's is a punch and Kakashi's is him using a sword. Deidara's Ult should be C4, Konan's what she did on Tobi, Pain's giant Almighty Push, Danzo's his last attack and Orochimaru's Eight-Headed Serpent. Both Gaara's awakening should be Shukaku, kid Sakura's inner Sakura, Orochimaru's true form, Cape Kabuto's Sage Mode, Tsunade's 100 healings, Jugo's Sage Mode, Madara's Susano'o

SunGoku
4 months ago#2
I ran out of room to type. There should not be three Shippuden Naruto's and Sasuke's. Rasen Shuriken Naruto's awakening should be Sage Mode like Jiraiya's. The Massive Rasengan Barrage Naruto and Akatsuki Sasuke's should not exist. Akatsuki Sasuke should be an alternate costume for Five Kage Summit Sasuke. This game has some good things about it too like when Chidori True Spear Sasuke transforms into Curse Mark then when he turns back he still has his shirt down which is really cool. Both Choji's, Kisame's, Kakuzu's, Jiraiya's, the Tailed Beasts', Both Lee's, Guy's, Ay's, Bee's, Nine-tailed Rasengan Naruto's, Sasori's, Chiyo's, the Hyuga's, Kimimaro, both Itachi's, Hebi and Five Kage Summit Sasuke's, Danzo's and Hidan's awakening are cool but some aren't executed right like Hidan just does more damage and Jiraiya moveset wise is mostly the same. And by the way if anyone will say that they fixed a lot of these problems in the later games or something if they did then I am talking about Storm 3 not Revolutions or 4 and besides I hear a lot of people say this game is really good and I don't hear anything about the later Storm games.

User Info: MEGAze

MEGAze
4 months ago#3
Storm 3 has flaws, but the next two are worse.
Merveilleuse: Sayaka Maizono, The Thesis.
(( https://goo.gl/EZo8ms ))

SunGoku
4 months ago#4
MEGAze posted...
Storm 3 has flaws, but the next two are worse.

I haven't played the other two. But the reason I was talking about this one is because people think this one is good even though it's a sad excuse for a game.

MEGAze
4 months ago#5
It's a good game, and most of your complaints are surface level

SunGoku
3 months ago#6
MEGAze posted...

Give me reasons one why it is a good game don't just say it's a good game without reason. And I'm tried Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutions and it is so much better than Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. If don't know why you think it's bad when it's so much better. It fixed a lot of the problems that are present in Storm 3 and the game's graphics are a lot better too. I'm just have small complaints there are now more characters slots filled with characters that are already in the game, I Iruka and Konohamaru are playable before 7 Swordsmen of the Mist and Sound Ninja 4, removal of Akatsuki hats, Road to Ninja Sasuke and Hinata and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke and replacing him with Hokage Sasuke, some nerfs such as Sasori, Kakuzu, Onoki, Drive types don't seem to be useless Rasa is basically a Gaara clone and Kushina doesn't use her chains except when she is in her awakening and her awakening is just her getting angry as well as her attack combos and even her Ultimate Jutsu is just her getting angry even though she was the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki and she is clearly alive in this game so unless she is supposed to be in the moment in time right after Obito takes the Nine Tailed Fox and before she died then I don't understand why her attacks, awakening , Jutsu and Ultimate Jutsu are just her getting angry. Her Ultimate and awakening should be the Nine Tailed Fox her Jutsu should be Adamantine Sealing Chains. But overall this game is a lot better than Storm 3 they added Akatsuki coats for the Taka, Kakashi got the costume where he fights Kakuzu, reanimated costumes, pre Akatsuki, some team Ult's are awesome like Pain and Konan's, Kid team 7 and some others, the addition of Mu, Ay's dad Ay and lots of other things I'm too tired to list but I might in the future. But I haven't played Storm 4 so I can't say anything about that one.

MEGAze
3 months ago#7
SunGoku posted...
MEGAze posted...

Give me reasons one why it is a good game don't just say it's a good game without reason. And I'm tried Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutions and it is so much better than Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. If don't know why you think it's bad when it's so much better. It fixed a lot of the problems that are present in Storm 3 and the game's graphics are a lot better too. I'm just have small complaints there are now more characters slots filled with characters that are already in the game, I Iruka and Konohamaru are playable before 7 Swordsmen of the Mist and Sound Ninja 4, removal of Akatsuki hats, Road to Ninja Sasuke and Hinata and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke and replacing him with Hokage Sasuke, some nerfs such as Sasori, Kakuzu, Onoki, Drive types don't seem to be useless Rasa is basically a Gaara clone and Kushina doesn't use her chains except when she is in her awakening and her awakening is just her getting angry as well as her attack combos and even her Ultimate Jutsu is just her getting angry even though she was the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki and she is clearly alive in this game so unless she is supposed to be in the moment in time right after Obito takes the Nine Tailed Fox and before she died then I don't understand why her attacks, awakening , Jutsu and Ultimate Jutsu are just her getting angry. Her Ultimate and awakening should be the Nine Tailed Fox her Jutsu should be Adamantine Sealing Chains. But overall this game is a lot better than Storm 3 they added Akatsuki coats for the Taka, Kakashi got the costume where he fights Kakuzu, reanimated costumes, pre Akatsuki, some team Ult's are awesome like Pain and Konan's, Kid team 7 and some others, the addition of Mu, Ay's dad Ay and lots of other things I'm too tired to list but I might in the future. But I haven't played Storm 4 so I can't say anything about that one.

You just got 3, so I doubt you're all too familiar with its gameplay. Or Rev's.

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
3 months ago#8
Um TC you might want to use paragraphs to make your posts readable.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: KingRocc

KingRocc
3 months ago#9
...did you start with Storm 4, or are you just stupid?
Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain

User Info: KingRocc

KingRocc
3 months ago#10
Holy f***ing wall of text.

"The story had 1 good fight which was the Naruto and Sasuke fight at the brigde but if you are gonna use that same fight style on the fight with Choji and Chozu vs the gedo statue then it makes the bridge fight look less cool"
"I only liked one part"

"and that Guy part was too hard to get a S rank on, you have to have perfect health not even 99%!"
"I suck and I'm saying false s*** to cover for it"

First off they got rid of characters so they could put all the characters in Storm 4 and say they added a lot more than they did

Like who, exactly?

they made Karin, Darui, Hanzo and Mifune playable before they added the 7 Swordsmen ,Mu, Rasa, Ay, Rin Obito's only reason and Kushina the mother of the main character and there is still no Zetsu.

They made three characters (and a corresponding rival) who showed up way before most of who you mentioned playable? The horror! As for Zetsu, you have the one that did literally nothing and the one that's fodder. Why would either be playable?

They are so lazy to added characters the same characters again like Killer Bee x2, Itachi x2, Naruto x3, Sasuke x3, Obito x3, Gaara x2, Kabuto x2 and the one that makes the most sense Choji x2 because he's that important and btw they could have put them all in the same character slot because have added three in the same slot for Naruto and others that would get rid of a lot of these doubles but then it will seem like they have less characters so they put TWO CHOJI'S!!

Quote: "They're so lazy because I can't tell the difference between movesets, costumes, and awakenings because slots"

You had a valid point for the most part, because most of these cases (with the exception of Obito and Killer Bee) are a result of the flawed way the devs designed the characters, and then proceeded to ruin said point with the stupid "slots" argument. Also: Periods. Use them.

There is also no Sound Ninja 4, Kureni, Anko, s***une because they aren't that important in Shippuden even though Anko and Sound Ninja 4 are more important than Chiyo and they have Kimimaro but not the Sound Ninja 4 even though they come in two filler episodes of Shippuden but we can never ever talk about filler because it's always bad no matter what.

Yep, sub-bosses from a part of the series that the game doesn't cover are more important than someone who showed up in a game that covered that part of the series. Genius logic. And filler/non-canon episodes rarely show up in games but, y'know, let's go with your argument there.

"They also got rid of the combo where you hold a side but that's small compared to some of this stuff"
What

Then a wall of b****ing that I'm not gonna bother disputing...

Both Gaara's awakening should be Shukaku, kid Sakura's inner Sakura, Orochimaru's true form, Cape Kabuto's Sage Mode, Tsunade's 100 healings, Jugo's Sage Mode, Madara's Susano'o

Only one Gaara should have, not the one that literally does not have Shukaku. No to Inner Sakura since that isn't a physical thing. Agreed on Orochimaru. Sage Mode Kabuto has enough moves to be a character on his own (which he is). Agreed on Tsunade and Jugo. Ehh on Madara.

Not bothering with the rest.
Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived