This game is bad.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: SunGoku

SunGoku
3 months ago#11
You just got 3, so I doubt you're all too familiar with its gameplay. Or Rev's.

Actually I got Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 February 18th 2014 and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations on December 25th 2013 and I love Naruto so I played the heck out of them even though they suck. I got platinum on both games and completed everything in both games. I just got Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution on August 15th 2017 and any time I get free time I play it so I have 45% of the trophies, all the characters and I finished the story mode and Ninja Escapades. I also played other Naruto games such as Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles,Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2, Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 the Phantom Fortress, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact, Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive, Naruto Shippuden Legends Akatsuki Rising, Naruto Path of a Ninja, Naruto Ninja Council, Naruto Ninja Council 2 and Battle Stadium D.O.N if you want to count that.

SunGoku
3 months ago#12
spikethedevil posted...
Um TC you might want to use paragraphs to make your posts readable.

Sorry I type way too much so I am usually too exhausted to go back fix things, add paragraphs or even add periods at times but thanks for the advice.

SunGoku
3 months ago#13
KingRocc posted...
did you start with Storm 4

I don't have Storm 4 but I do have Generations, Storm 3 and Storm Revolution.

"I suck and I'm saying false s*** to cover for it"

I gave reasons as to why it sucked, you should do the same instead of acting like a kid. And what did I say that is false?

Like who, exactly?

Lars but he was a guest character so you'll ignore him. kid Tenten, kid Shikamaru, kid Choji, kid Ino, kid Kiba, kid Shino, kid Temari and kid Kankuro. They also got rid of support characters.

They made three characters (and a corresponding rival) who showed up way before most of who you mentioned playable? The horror! As for Zetsu, you have the one that did literally nothing and the one that's fodder. Why would either be playable?

They made Iruka, Karin, Konohamaru, Kabuto, kid Hinata, kid Sakura, Mifune, Hanzo and Tobi playable but they can't make Zetsu playable and I don't know what you mean other than the Zetsu part.

"They're so lazy because I can't tell the difference between movesets, costumes, and awakenings because slots"

Are you serious right now? You don't even understand what I am saying. I am saying they could have added more characters instead of the same characters with different movesets. People are most likely to pick one version of a character some people will rotate but still a have a main version of the character that they will pick.

Then a wall of b****ing that I'm not gonna bother disputing...

More like you can't XD. Just joking.

Only one Gaara should have, not the one that literally does not have Shukaku. No to Inner Sakura since that isn't a physical thing. Agreed on Orochimaru. Sage Mode Kabuto has enough moves to be a character on his own (which he is). Agreed on Tsunade and Jugo. Ehh on Madara.

Do some research Gaara (everyday clothes) is called a Jinchuriki since he is the Gaara that fought Deidara. They have awakenings such as and most of the characters awakenings that are either nothing but visible chakra around them and some of the others have made up awakenings such as Zabuza's, Akatsuki Sasuke's, Konan's. And I know you are going to say Sasuke's is in the show but last time I checked Akatsuki Sasuke couldn't spam Amatrasu. I'm too tired to argue on Kabuto and Madara so I'll let it go for now.If I did reply to some thing it is because of space. Oh and by the way nice "dispute" with the Madara part " Ehh on Madara."

User Info: KingRocc

KingRocc
2 months ago#14
Going to bullet points from now on for readability.

- I forgot why I asked if you started with 4 so I'll skip that.
- You don't need perfect health to S rank the Seven Swordsmen fight, unless something was changed after the first month.
- I see. Too bad the roster count was only used as a selling point (probably not even there either since it was said in an interview) in Revolution, not 4.
- Zetsu, as a whole, did f***ing nothing. Part 1 Sakura/Hinata and Kabuto were in since Storm 1. Konohamaru and Iruka were late additions, were added in a side game, and Konohamaru managed to take out one of Pain's paths which is more than anything Zetsu did. Karin was worthless for the most part but was at least added where she'd make the most sense (aka where Zetsu still did f***-all). Mifune and Hanzo were smarter additions than Zetsu, and why wouldn't Tobi be in?

As for the parts thing, this is what I mean: Black Zetsu did nothing and White Zetsu is a fodder enemy unworthy of a full moveset.

- That isn't a matter of "slots" (which, in the way you used it, isn't a thing), that's them making the decision not to make certain characters playable. That's not "lazy" either. That's s***ty priorities (case-by-case tbh) at most.
- I'll take it apart later.
- Everyday Clothes Gaara got Shukaku in Revolution, and that wasn't even what I meant. The other 2 Part 2 Gaara, FKS and the War, should not have Shukaku for obvious reasons. Part 1 should've had the partial transformation from the older games, if anything. Zabuza's awakening was in the manga, Konan's was too iirc, and of course Akatsuki Sasuke didn't spam Amaterasu. He had ONE fight and it was a capture mission, not a killing one. Using an uncontrollable technique that probably kill its target is simply not smart. But you probably "didn't remember" that.

Last, "Ehh" wasn't a dispute. I thought they handled his awakening well, as it mixed everything he showed up to that point (Rinnegan, Wood Style, Susano'o, etc.) instead of making him little different from Sasuke and Itachi. But that's a matter of preference, so I just put "Ehh."
Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain

User Info: KingRocc

KingRocc
2 months ago#15
The majority of your complaints falls under "This character was not updated from Storm 2 to 3 because they had more important s*** to do," and Storm 2's ultimates were mediocre for the most part. As for the rest:
- Choji: His ultimate is the one thing he actually did in the manga by the time Storm 2 was out. All his War-related actions are in his new awakening.
- Most of your character complains of "Why is he/she here but this other character isn't?" falls under "They were in Storm 1 and were added to 3."
- The Sound Four missed their shot after Storm 1 tbh. Considering all the other characters they added in 3, they would've been a waste of resources to work on. Same goes for Anko and Kurenai. Chiyo's also far more important than all of them by the time she was added.
- Don't parrot other people's "logic." It makes you sound like a butthurt idiot here. The main problem with Naruto's filler is that it, in many occasions, either takes too long or pops up in a stupid spot in the middle of an arc.
- Addressing the "made up" jutsu: the only ones this applies to iirc are Ino and Lee. Ino is literally useless in a one-on-one fight and therefore they played up her flower motif to give her a moveset. Nothing wrong with that. As for Lee, I assume they gave him a different ultimate aside from the Hidden Lotus because to further differentiate him from his younger form.
- Ultimate Jutsu are rarely their strongest jutsu. It tends to be the most cinematic/visually-pleasing one.
- The Madara complaint falls under b****ing. Clearly using Wood Style to prevent his opponent from moving.
- I'm starting to think your definition of a "fake" jutsu is "They didn't do exactly that in the show" so I'm gonna skip all of that and leave it alone.
- Agreed on Tsunade's ultimate being terrible.
- Where the hell does Kakashi use a sword?
- No to Deidara, agreed on Konan, hell no to Pain, no to Danzo (he got it in Rev btw), and agreed on Orochimaru.
Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain

SunGoku
2 months ago#16
KingRocc posted...
You don't need perfect health to S rank the Seven Swordsmen fight

You clearly did not play it then.

Too bad the roster count was only used as a selling point

Do you know what a selling point means? In a very baisc form a selling point in games is almost always something the gamer wants.

Konohamaru and Iruka were late additions, were added in a side game, and Konohamaru managed to take out one of Pain's paths which is more than anything Zetsu did. Karin was worthless for the most part but was at least added where she'd make the most sense. Black Zetsu did nothing and White Zetsu is a fodder enemy unworthy of a full moveset.

Being late additions and brought in a side game is no exuse. This game does things according to importance. Konohamaru taking Pain down isn't as important as most things about Zetsu. And what about Iruka? you just ignored him. I don't understand the Karin part. Sorry I typed it wrong in the last reply. I meant if they can make a moveset for those characters then, why can't they make Zetsu one? The white Zetsu part is just your opinion with no facts and black Zetsu fought Mei the Mizukage, Chojuro, Genma, Raido, some other chunin and Tailed Beast Naruto at once although he lost but losing was part of his plan and as I said before the game focuses on importance.

That isn't a matter of "slots" (which, in the way you used it, isn't a thing), that's them making the decision not to make certain characters playable. That's not "lazy" either. That's s***ty priorities (case-by-case tbh) at most.

What the heck are you talking about? Are you saying the Zetsu thing has nothing to do with the part about the character slots? If so then I know that has nothing to do with the slots, that was not part of the slots thing. Read properly.

Everyday Clothes Gaara got Shukaku in Revolution, and that wasn't even what I meant. The other 2 Part 2 Gaara, FKS and the War, should not have Shukaku for obvious reasons. Part 1 should've had the partial transformation from the older games

Umm.. I have Storm Rev and it doesn't have Shukaku. You are losing a lot of credibility with 7 Swordsmen twice and now this. I had to type it like that because of space limits I did even mean the other 2 Shippuden Gaaras and besides you said "Only one Gaara should have, not the one that literally does not have Shukaku" which means you saying "that wasn't even what I meant" is just because you are fanboying about this game because it's a Naruto game. You are saying it's good and are making arguments that either don't make sense or are weak.

Zabuza's awakening was in the manga. Akatsuki Sasuke didn't spam Amaterasu. He had ONE fight and it was a capture mission, not a killing one. Using an uncontrollable technique that probably kill its target is simply not smart.
Yeah, it lets him make 2 Water Dragons in the form of puddles at his feet and then after a bit they attack. Yeah in the anime he didn't spam but in the game he can. I know he had one fight, what's your point? But he did use it so why are you acting like he didn't?

as it mixed everything he showed up to that point (Rinnegan, Wood Style, Susano'o, etc.)

But he's not using his own power, he's just using Senju's.

Sorry I had to combine some of your quote's or get rid of them cause of space and stuff.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived