Shino??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AvariciousGreed

AvariciousGreed
4 years ago#1
Any tips on how to get in on this dood. His zoning power is so strong

User Info: Shino-Aburame

Shino-Aburame
4 years ago#2
Do not divulge any information, itís top secret!

User Info: gamegod13

gamegod13
4 years ago#3
I've always thought shino was ***...possibly the worst character of all. Mainly because all of his combos seem to end at short-mid range, and people can just dash straight through them.

I never ever got into a good groove with shino without good support to cover my ***.

I'd like to play him, but I guess I don't understand the finer points of playing him and therefore cant stand playing as him.
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.

User Info: Proximity42

Proximity42
4 years ago#4
I use Deidara often for ranked matches, and shino is my most hated matchup. His keep away skills are absurd.
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#5
Obito, itachi, madara.. With all knowing fireball Jutsu
great war gara, raikage and either of the other 2 kage.
With those teams I wipe the floor. Make sure one person is balanced and one defend. I've dog walked shino easily
Also the 6 tail jinchiriki(forget his name) us best at zoning. His ninjutsu and shuriken attacks look the same so people who dash don't realize they are heading in for a world of hurt. 4 tails and 2 tails make great support with him
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived