Anybody else campaign reset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Anybody else campaign reset?

User Info: bee06

bee06
3 years ago#1
.....Twice? lol I mean I get I'm not to mad about it since I wasn't gonna play it much to begin with, but I DID want to get through least once. Don't look like that's happening :/

User Info: xliner

xliner
3 years ago#2
I had just finished it 100% when my save data got corrupted from freezing, so that's about 6 or 7 hours wasted.
I also lost all 22 campaign Dog Tags.
Proud Hereo and Lord of the Forums for Borderlands 2
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#3
Mine keeps resetting I've tried twice, I refuse to waste my time if I'm just going to lose my progress there's no point.

User Info: bee06

bee06
3 years ago#4
Yea, at this point I'm not even gonna bother. I'll just wait until they fix this miss and play Multiplayer.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#5
Save your campaign progress to Cloud storage. That fixes the problem. Multiplayer progress already saves to EA's servers so this problem doesn't affect it.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |

User Info: crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry
3 years ago#6
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure Cloud still syncs to the image of it on your HDD. So if you have a bugged save, it'll just mirror that bugged save to your Cloud.

Unless I'm wrong. I hope so. Really want to play singleplayer.

User Info: Sinatra2

Sinatra2
3 years ago#7
Just lost mine too

User Info: SwatterXX

SwatterXX
3 years ago#8
Mine just did. No error message or anything.

User Info: Con187

Con187
3 years ago#9
Yep lost all of my 90% progress today when i turned it on. Total BS for this game so far! Need fixes asap!!!
GT is x187CONx

User Info: dasboos

dasboos
3 years ago#10
I got to the fifth level in a couple of sessions but fit the last few days EVERY time I boot I get the can't looted profile message. That's literally every time, 5 so far. I still got the actual dog tags that I picked up but the game says I have none. I still got the rex too.
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Anybody else campaign reset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived