missing 2 guns (help)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. missing 2 guns (help)

User Info: NickyHeavenS

NickyHeavenS
3 years ago#1
I need help to locate this guns (i'm almost finish collect all guns just left 2 only)
Not sure is these guns are locate in campaigns ? (M82A3 = sniper , Saiga 12k = shotgun)
The only place i'm missing out was TASHGAR weapons found 6/7) the rest are completed.
Anyone would be kind enough to let me know about these guns thank you.
psn : NicholasTan86 (R1) (VITA)
psn : nickyheavens86 (R3) (PS3)

User Info: 23Jarek23

23Jarek23
3 years ago#2
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/battlefield-4/215544-battlefield-4-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
I collect spores, molds, and fungus.

NickyHeavenS
3 years ago#3
Thanks ? but i still couldn't find the weapons i need ~ i guess the two guns i mention might be enemy drop ? ... anyway i will try to look for a video ...

User Info: Wasabi_Syn

Wasabi_Syn
3 years ago#4
The Saiga is an enemy drop gun. Can't remember which mission I saw enemies carrying them, though.
I'm pretty sure the M82A3 is an Assignment gun requiring either 18,000 or 19,000 points on the Shanghai mission. Something like that; worth looking into it.
North American PSN: WasabiSyn
Japanese PSN: SashimiSyn

User Info: _decitron

_decitron
3 years ago#5
i kind of remember holding the saiga in the dam level in a really long hallway right before going outside
PSN: decitron
PS3, PS4

NickyHeavenS
3 years ago#6
Yes i remember that i did check that the M82A3 was an assignment at singapure (in game)
But when i check again at the battlelog ... (no where to be found ~ gosh im getting dizzy)
Then i guess Saiga was at TASHGAR then ... anyway thanks for the quick respond ~
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. missing 2 guns (help)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived