BF4 has stopped working...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. BF4 has stopped working...

User Info: metalmulisha_49

metalmulisha_49
3 years ago#1
Is anyone else still getting this? Its really annoying.

User Info: C104K3D

C104K3D
3 years ago#2
Prob get the error every half hour, on the OS they "recommended": Win7 64-bit. I might stop playing for a couple weeks til they get their **** sorted out and just play LoL.

*plays for 20 mins, game crashes*
*tried to join server was just on: server is full, and there is no queueing possible, unless on p2w-remium*

hell, even people paying out the arse for premium cant use queues because they are broken. incentive op
This text is just a figment of reality.

metalmulisha_49
3 years ago#3
Yea I feel ya...I am playing on W7 64 tho, I got it towards the end of a 2hr long obliteration we each had 1 base left and the game crashes -_-

User Info: sickbullet

sickbullet
3 years ago#4
Yes same here I've been checking out the single player and it keeps happening on a plain hard area, I gave up until it's fixed
3DS 0748 - 2346 - 7504 ACNL Dream 7400 2180 1495
AMD FX 8350 - XFX HD 7970 Crossfire

User Info: no1oblivionfan

no1oblivionfan
3 years ago#5
metalmulisha_49 posted...
Yea I feel ya...I am playing on W7 64 tho, I got it towards the end of a 2hr long obliteration we each had 1 base left and the game crashes -_-

At least you don't lose stats
Steam: An_Orang3e
GT: DanDan4000

metalmulisha_49
3 years ago#6
Well I didnt' gain any stats either.

User Info: CPike2003

CPike2003
3 years ago#7
Are most of you getting standard game crashes that force you to the desktop or to end the task through the task manager?

I'm getting complete system freezes that require a hard shut down. I tried SP last night just to see if that would even work and the whole PC locked up within 30 seconds. I saw water, heard some voices and then the screen froze. I heard sound for another 15 seconds and then that stopped too. I can't figure out what's going on.

All my other games are fine. Metro Last Light and Crysis 3 play well. I'm only having problems with BF4.
~ Intel Core i5 2500k ~ 8GB DDR3 RAM ~ 2x Radeon 290X Crossfired~ Gaming @ 2560x1600 ~

User Info: sickbullet

sickbullet
3 years ago#8
I have to end by logging off, or rebooting I can't even windows key and D out of it.
AMD FX 8350 - XFX HD 7970 Crossfire

User Info: Mahuri

Mahuri
3 years ago#9
Only gotten the crash once in about 10 hours playtime, but had other annoying errors and such

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#10
I've only crashed once today. Played for maybe 4 hours. Yesterday I crashed non stop, though.
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. BF4 has stopped working...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived