When is maintenance over?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XMike17

XMike17
4 years ago#1
I'm sorry I didn't read the notes. Can someone just tell me? Every time I start it up it says "due to ongoing server maintenance, you cannot play at this time" and it's been doing this the past 24 hours to me
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (3DS), Ni No Kuni (PS3), Dragonborn (PC), DJMAX Technika Tune (Vita)

User Info: zazz9

zazz9
4 years ago#2
... check the beta forums.
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/12003_322bd612e8d4f596.png

User Info: teDevil

teDevil
4 years ago#3
It was guessed to be around the weekend. I'm not sure either as I can't access the beta forums due to region issues. would also appreciate any confirmation :)

User Info: Sed

Sed
4 years ago#4
When will maintenance be over...? NEVER!!!!

blaaaaaaaaflaflaflalfa... blaaaaaaaflaflalfalfa!!
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.

User Info: AnghellicKarma

AnghellicKarma
4 years ago#5

Seriously. If you're actually in the Beta, use the Beta forums, not friggin GameFAQs. Not to mention there's probably a section on the Beta Forums that specifically lists the play schedule.
Happy birthday to the grouuunnnd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hewFrqjtWFA

User Info: XMike17

XMike17
4 years ago#6
AnghellicKarma posted...

Seriously. If you're actually in the Beta, use the Beta forums, not friggin GameFAQs. Not to mention there's probably a section on the Beta Forums that specifically lists the play schedule.

I did , the last maintenance it mentioned was February 25th... so I was asking to see if anyone here knew what's up
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (3DS), Ni No Kuni (PS3), Dragonborn (PC), DJMAX Technika Tune (Vita)

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
4 years ago#7
You can play starting tomorrow, 7:00 PM PST to late Sunday night. I forgot when it ends

User Info: Shibuto

Shibuto
4 years ago#8
You can play starting tomorrow, 7:00 PM PST to late Sunday night. I forgot when it ends

Ends on Monday at 2 am...

And yes the beta forums says in big, huge yellow letters when the next test is...
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed" -MiKe345675

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived