phase 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TomSly

TomSly
4 years ago#1
Are characters from phase 4 going to carry over into release or no?
Tom Sly

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
4 years ago#2
Yes...unless something goes terribly wrong in phase 4
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

TomSly
4 years ago#3
good stuff. phase 4 is next a believe right? after this debug?
Tom Sly

User Info: Liutena

Liutena
4 years ago#4
Phase 4 is open beta, so would those who didn't buy ffxiv 1.0 get to play too? Trying to get friends to give a try

TomSly
4 years ago#5
Liutena posted...
Phase 4 is open beta, so would those who didn't buy ffxiv 1.0 get to play too? Trying to get friends to give a try

yes, anyone can play.
Tom Sly

User Info: AnonYC

AnonYC
4 years ago#6
I think phase 3 is next as I don't think they have tested the PS3 version yet. From what I understand your character from 1.0 can be imported into phase 3 too, however the imported data will be wiped. Same with phase 4 except that I think phase 4 will be open beta.

User Info: GENERALJA0

GENERALJA0
4 years ago#7
Yes phase 3 is next for ps3 testing and character import testing.

Then on to phase 4 which is open beta and has been said that all progress will be saved for this phase.
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- DeaDja0 XBL - KiLLER JA0

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 years ago#8
it kind of makes sense to save progress because that adds incentives for people to get the launch version. Though would that mean that Phase 4 is like the unofficial "launch" of FFXIV ARR since progression carries over?

User Info: GENERALJA0

GENERALJA0
4 years ago#9
xenosaga123 posted...
it kind of makes sense to save progress because that adds incentives for people to get the launch version. Though would that mean that Phase 4 is like the unofficial "launch" of FFXIV ARR since progression carries over?

Guess u can think of it like that but since phase 4 is probably atleast a month away if not longer things could always change.

How smooth phase 3 goes will probably be the deciding factor on phase 4.

And to note phase 4 will probably be 1-2 weeks long then have like a week or two before launch and offer some sort of early access for player who preorder or purchased 1.0
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- DeaDja0 XBL - KiLLER JA0

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 years ago#10
1-2 weeks as in every day? think so.

Lately the phases have been only during the weekends, but maybe Phase 3 and 4 will be more daily tests.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived