Do you play as a Male or Female?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Do you play as a Male or Female?

User Info: Zergasm

Zergasm
3 years ago#1
And why (if there is any specific reason)

I'm male and I generally play as female. Mainly I play a female because their armor generally looks better in most games and I would rather look at a female while I play than a male (that may sound weird, oh well.).

User Info: thanatos313

thanatos313
3 years ago#2
Zergasm posted...

I'm male and I generally play as female. Mainly I play a female because their armor generally looks better in most games and I would rather look at a female while I play than a male (that may sound weird, oh well.).

FINALLY someone else who understands..

"I like looking at girls instead of big muscly men when i play" "EW GAY" "...what..?"

yeah i play as female for same reason
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763

User Info: Clouded_Leopard

Clouded_Leopard
3 years ago#3
Zergasm posted...

Usually in MMOs I play as female characters because the male character models are always terrible. That isn't the case in this game, so I play as male.
Forum (Noun)
- A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
3 years ago#4
Male because I'm male.
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW

User Info: helix090

helix090
3 years ago#5
Male, because i played Mithra in FFXI

User Info: Terzian313

Terzian313
3 years ago#6
Female cat girl with pink hair. I'm a dude and I dont usually make chars like that, but I ended up really digging it. She was super cute
GT: Crimson 1ce

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
3 years ago#7
In most F2P games I play a female, but in mmo's like FFXIV I'll stick to male chars, cause the heavy armor looks better, and especially dragoon equips.

User Info: Deadly_kotetsu

Deadly_kotetsu
3 years ago#8
I usually make female characters in other MMOs, but in this game you're pretty much only sticking to one character, and I don't need people I know IRL that I will be playing with to be ragging on me for it, I don't even have Mithras to use as an excuse anymore. On top of that I don't want to be asked if I'm really a girl every 5 minutes.

Another reason is I played a male Elvaan for 6 years on and off in XI, so it'll be a throw-back really.

User Info: thanatos313

thanatos313
3 years ago#9
Deadly_kotetsu posted...
I usually make female characters in other MMOs, but in this game you're pretty much only sticking to one character, and I don't need people I know IRL that I will be playing with to be ragging on me for it, I don't even have Mithras to use as an excuse anymore. On top of that I don't want to be asked if I'm really a girl every 5 minutes.

Another reason is I played a male Elvaan for 6 years on and off in XI, so it'll be a throw-back really.

dont let others choose your characters for you bro
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763

User Info: Pointman

Pointman
3 years ago#10
Female, because I want to.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Do you play as a Male or Female?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived