What to do in Ul'dah 15+

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: emidas

emidas
3 years ago#1
I finished the lvl 15 main quest and class quest, along with all others in Ul'dah, and central+west. There's no other quests around, what am I supposed to do?

Also I never got the quest to go to the mines, but I now have a quest for sasata(sp)
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: bksonic123

bksonic123
3 years ago#2
The best way to level up besides quests is to complete various FATE as well as your Hunting Log.

User Info: Etharin

Etharin
3 years ago#3
At lvl 14 or 15 there is a story quest that takes you to the other 2 cities and allows you to use the airship. After that you get quests to complete the 3 lvl 15 dungeons.

User Info: emidas

emidas
3 years ago#4
Quote:At lvl 14 or 15 there is a story quest that takes you to the other 2 cities and allows you to use the airship. After that you get quests to complete the 3 lvl 15 dungeons.
@Etharin
Do you only get one of the quests at a time? So I have to do the Limsa dungeon before I can get the quest for Ul'dahs or Gridanias?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
3 years ago#5
yes, u must go to limsa losa and do the pirates quest before you get any more story quests in uldah
BEST Spring anime to watch right now: Devil is a Part-Timer!, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Why is Charlotte Moe? Ask me. http://tenori-taiga.blogspot.com/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived