Character Transfer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: acangial

acangial
4 years ago#1
So, I have accepted that I need to prolly roll with a new toon on a JP server for a while until servers are increased. I have two questions, though?

1. Are they increasing NA/EU servers?

2. Will SE offer a free one-time server transfer?

I basically don't want to start again and level a toon to high enough level over the weekend and not be able to transfer over to a quicker ping server with more English speaking players.

Thanks
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, Razor Nostromo

User Info: 7656198

4 years ago#2
acangial posted...
So, I have accepted that I need to prolly roll with a new toon on a JP server for a while until servers are increased. I have two questions, though?

1. Are they increasing NA/EU servers?

2. Will SE offer a free one-time server transfer?

I basically don't want to start again and level a toon to high enough level over the weekend and not be able to transfer over to a quicker ping server with more English speaking players.

Thanks

1. Yes, I believe so

2. Most likely not. Wuold be nice though since a lot of people are now on servers they don't want to be on.

My friend had to join Ultros last night until we can get him over to Leviathan
PSN: Snycher - Playing: Legend of Dragoon The Witcher, FF14: A Realm Reborn
I'm a guy gamer, let the shock and awe commence!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived