Bottle of Fantasia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: superl0l

superl0l
3 years ago#1
Do you think we'll be able to purchase it later?
I really want to be a Lalafell now, but i might change my mind later, so do you think they will add that option?

User Info: koujimoreno

koujimoreno
3 years ago#2
You get it through subscription, so that's the way you purchase it.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
3 years ago#3
koujimoreno posted...
You get it through subscription, so that's the way you purchase it.

I think he means separately, on its own, so if he uses one and changes from a Rogadyn to a Lalafell, but then wants to change to a Mi'qote, then change to an Elezen, he can do so whenever he wants.

I mean, I can see why it'd be a good idea to sell it on its own as a service - say, in the Mog Station, you pay a fee of $3, maybe $5, and pick a character on your account and they get it in their mailbox. You have a hard time deciding, or just want to swap your gender / race, it's nice to have that available.

As long as they leave that type of "purchaseability" limited to things like a Fantasia potion, and they don't start selling Helms of Light like that, if you catch my drift.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
3 years ago#4
Phial??
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...

User Info: auraofmenace

auraofmenace
3 years ago#5
theshoveller posted...
koujimoreno posted...
I mean, I can see why it'd be a good idea to sell it on its own as a service - say, in the Mog Station, you pay a fee of $3, maybe $5, and pick a character on your account and they get it in their mailbox. You have a hard time deciding, or just want to swap your gender / race, it's nice to have that available.

I sincerely doubt it'd be that cheap if they bother to sell it. Race Changes in WoW went for 25 bucks.

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
3 years ago#6
Yeah one of the reasons why I haven't used it just yet I want confirmation they they will be adding that for purchase I have two of them but I need to know for sure before I waste em.
LOL ign - Gonk
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7821/chronotrigger1000ad.gif

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
3 years ago#7
auraofmenace posted...
theshoveller posted...
koujimoreno posted...

I sincerely doubt it'd be that cheap if they bother to sell it. Race Changes in WoW went for 25 bucks.

I was just throwing out a random number - I know in Champions it was like $2 for a costume revamp ticket, or something (which was pretty much everything but a name and gender change.) Forget what it was in Guild Wars 2.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived