SMN Tooltips From E3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LostSoldier20

LostSoldier20
6 months ago#31
RedMageStarfire posted...
Doesn't really follow that just because SMN was close to final, the other jobs also don't have changes. AST's Aspected Benefic been nerfed just a little from the media tour tooltip, for example. Unfortunately, apart from hoping that some kind person at E3 takes screenshots, we have no way to know until servers go down and patch notes go up.

still as strong as an instant cast Adlo...
TANK-GOON NEW META
http://imgur.com/n4IyDTC

User Info: el_tercer_poder

el_tercer_poder
6 months ago#32
On a somewhat related question, now that Sustain is gone...
Did they adjust its Physick to scale with INT (similar to RDM's Vercure) to compensate, or is it still as weak as it ever was for it?

Because if not, then it'll be a problem when solo'ing stuff (Deep Dungeon, in particular)...
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)

User Info: SuperZay

SuperZay
6 months ago#33
el_tercer_poder posted...
On a somewhat related question, now that Sustain is gone...

This will make soloing PotD past floor 130 much harder on SMN, Hydra probably took 3 times of my Titan's HP, without Sustain it's unrealistic. Unless Physic is not so useless anymore.
Do you actually think you're clever? Think again.

User Info: Muflaggin

Muflaggin
6 months ago#34
SuperZay posted...
Wow synched dungeons will be so slow now.

Enjoy the dullness.

And you'll continue to pay your sub.

Anyways oh looky tooltips and values changed. It's almost like the numbers we've been seeing aren't final. Hmmmmm...
LightSnake: "Sigh....I might've been wrong about a lot this time."
Terra-enforcer: "You were right. I was wrong. I'm a filthy welcher."

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
6 months ago#35
Laplacia posted...
"hey yoshi egis are kinda s***"
"ok here's a real summon"
"NOOOOOOOOO f*** YOU I STILL WANT TO BE A CANCER MAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

summoners are the most insufferable s***s, right up there with SCH players

also have this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnP0hANUrtY

your hate for sch players astounds me. Smn's main rotation is dots. That's what they'll be focusing on majority of the time. Bahamut is a nice addition, but only comes so often lol. Not only that, but people are excited for bahamut. Some complaints about changes is fine (though dps classes need to wait for the final build to actual see how the potencies add up)

I don't get the hate. Relax dude.

User Info: Peytral

Peytral
6 months ago#36
GameplayZero posted...
Laplacia posted...
"hey yoshi egis are kinda s***"
"ok here's a real summon"
"NOOOOOOOOO f*** YOU I STILL WANT TO BE A CANCER MAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

summoners are the most insufferable s***s, right up there with SCH players

also have this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnP0hANUrtY

your hate for sch players astounds me. Smn's main rotation is dots. That's what they'll be focusing on majority of the time. Bahamut is a nice addition, but only comes so often lol. Not only that, but people are excited for bahamut. Some complaints about changes is fine (though dps classes need to wait for the final build to actual see how the potencies add up)

I don't get the hate. Relax dude.

No, summoners main rotation will be ruin spam.

User Info: notrandom

notrandom
6 months ago#37
Truly summoners have made out with the biggest nerf of all dps. It's not like I main 1 though but for the sake of those who do I hope Yoshi P and his "wait and see what it is like at end game" comment holds true for this job.
Under construction.

User Info: OmenofFate

OmenofFate
6 months ago#38
notrandom posted...
Truly summoners have made out with the biggest nerf of all dps. It's not like I main 1 though but for the sake of those who do I hope Yoshi P and his "wait and see what it is like at end game" comment holds true for this job.

Summoners will be fine. You act like this is their first time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived