The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Wikipedia's Release Date

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
4 years ago#1
Just noticed something on Wikipedia's page for FFXIV. A few days ago the release date said "Q1 2013" and was just changed to "mid 2013", a few more details in the article suggest somewhere it was announced that the game would be released mid-2013 as well. Any thoughts?
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX

User Info: Clausudo

Clausudo
4 years ago#2
Square Enix didn't annouce FFXIV:ARR for release date yet. Maybe after alpha test, they will announce it. We will see what it is going on.
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
4 years ago#3
Yeah, I thought a Q1 release was a fair assumption, but I don't know where mid-2013 came from, hence why I was asking if anyone noticed this and had any info to back it up.
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX

User Info: antoinejones

antoinejones
4 years ago#4
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Just noticed something on Wikipedia's page for FFXIV. A few days ago the release date said "Q1 2013" and was just changed to "mid 2013", a few more details in the article suggest somewhere it was announced that the game would be released mid-2013 as well. Any thoughts?

well it was supposed to come out around feb/march but recently in an interview they said they were two months behind schedule.. so 2 months after march and "mid 2013" sound accurate to me
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived