Wow the download is slow...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mmelzer2004

mmelzer2004
3 years ago#1
Fluctuating between .10 and .15MB/s

Guess a lot of people are trying to get it downloaded at the same time.

Oh well, long wait incoming! Should be worth it though.

User Info: zoulenPSP

zoulenPSP
3 years ago#2
Yeah we've all been going at it pretty slow. Downloading on a Ps3 is usually much slower for me at least. Hopefully it's not too laggy in game.
FFVI>FFXIII>FFIV>FFXII>FFIII>FFV>FFVIII>FFVIII>FFIX

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
3 years ago#3
Same here, it will probably finishing download in a few more hours, I'll just find something else to do while I wait.
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29

mmelzer2004
3 years ago#4
Mine likely won't finish until tomorrow sometime, but I have my 360 and 3DS to take my attention away. Well, apart from the rest of today's US Open coverage.

User Info: SuperMonkX

SuperMonkX
3 years ago#5
really? only took 50mins to dl. not trying to brag or anything like that

User Info: 50n1kku

50n1kku
3 years ago#6
i got allll the way from 3 hours to 9 minutes left and it said some b******* about "couldnt download patches" and exited me out had to start all over and its still going.
my friend code, (1118 - 0218 - 8164) add me for animal crossing!

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
3 years ago#7
I seem to be getting an average of 1 MB/s on both PS3 and PC. Not the longest download in the world tbh.
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW

mmelzer2004
3 years ago#8
Getting close to 20%. Maybe the approximate time remaining isn't very accurate. Still don't see myself playing until tomorrow, but it would be good to wake up to instead of still downloading.

User Info: MikeBearman

MikeBearman
3 years ago#9
mine downloaded around 2.8-4.2 mbps and took about an hour

User Info: Bmoremike1989

Bmoremike1989
3 years ago#10
I got all the way to the main launcher where it downloads all the files then it says no version found or something. I tried several more times did not even make it back to that point. Kept disconnecting saying random errors. I'm playing on pc right now so it's not too big a deal but I did want to see the ps3 version.
Psn:Sherb1989
Xbox live: Murasaki Karasu Twitch.tv/Bmore89

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived