Buster Sword.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mayus_Black

Mayus_Black
4 years ago#1
In the trailer for ARR, I saw a class that had a large 2-handed sword. What class is this?

Also, When can I expect Stage 4 to commence? I tried a few times to check the official site but it's like a labyrinth trying to get any useful info.
* "Oh, I'm not a video game expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night." *

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
4 years ago#2
that it is.like trying to find a sugar grain on the beach.
Just a gamer,& an Ace combat fan.i also love the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.

User Info: mugendono

mugendono
4 years ago#3
That was a level 3 iirc Limit Brake you saw, there isn't a class in XIV that uses a 2 handed sword yet.

User Info: Nestama

Nestama
4 years ago#4
The level 3 Limit Break for the DD classes (ARC and THM excluded) is Final Heaven. The ones with the Buster Sword are both level 1 (Braver) and 2 (Bladedance).
FFXI - Valefor: Nestama
PSN: Nestyma

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
4 years ago#5
Its not a class. Pugilist and Lancer pull out a buster sword for their limit breaks because they're both melee DD. Pretty stupid. Really hope they come to their senses and change the animations.
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#6
Syggys posted...
Its not a class. Pugilist and Lancer pull out a buster sword for their limit breaks because they're both melee DD. Pretty stupid. Really hope they come to their senses and change the animations.

I wish every class had a completely unique limit break >_>
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
*Sneeze* ALLERGIES! Y U NO GO AWAY!?

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#7
Mayus_Black posted...
In the trailer for ARR, I saw a class that had a large 2-handed sword. What class is this?

Also, When can I expect Stage 4 to commence? I tried a few times to check the official site but it's like a labyrinth trying to get any useful info.

its the Dragoon TC uses Buster Sword & Clouds Omni Slash limit on Garuda lol Monk did Final Heaven limit on Ifrit..
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar

User Info: Lord_Koji

Lord_Koji
4 years ago#8
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
I wish every class had a completely unique limit break >_>
PSN: KojiKensei

User Info: CooperRobot

CooperRobot
4 years ago#9
Every class should have their own limit break. A PGL pulling out a sword for their limit break makes no sense at all.

User Info: darkcloudrepeat

darkcloudrepeat
4 years ago#10
I'm pretty sure it was said that the limits would be unique to each class/job in the full game.

In the beta a load of classes use the buster sword/braver as a sort of placement of some sort.

I heard that Pugilist/Monk will use Tifa's Limit Break or something that looks very similar to her moves.
The Conjurer/White Mage use some gospel healing light that recovers the HP of party members.
The Thaumaturge/Black Mage use meteor and comet like spells in there limits.

I'm not sure about the other classes thought but I know it was said that each job/class would have there own limit.
3DS FC: 4940 - 5623 - 3811

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived