This game is going to require monthly fees????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. This game is going to require monthly fees????

User Info: DEADLY SHAD0W

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#11
That would be like paying monthly fees to play games like Call of Duty or Street Fighter 4 online. I mean, we already pay monthly fees for the internet.

User Info: stromvancouver

stromvancouver
4 years ago#12
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
That would be like paying monthly fees to play games like Call of Duty or Street Fighter 4 online. I mean, we already pay monthly fees for the internet.

Okay, go play CoD or SFIV

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#13
Wow, I guess you fanboys are so hard up on this game that you would just pay any amount for it regardless if it's a ripoff or not. Whatever floats your boat.

User Info: K4P_Link

K4P_Link
4 years ago#14
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
Wow, I guess you fanboys are so hard up on this game that you would just pay any amount for it regardless if it's a ripoff or not. Whatever floats your boat.

My boat is doing pretty good so far. Thanks for checking :)
Ever Infinity - MRD/WAR - The Maelstrom

User Info: Zakuroo

Zakuroo
4 years ago#15
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4083/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.

User Info: Lagging_Man

Lagging_Man
4 years ago#16
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

well when you compare it to CoD or SF i can see why they get defend the games online fee because bolth of the online experience on those is laggy and your playing hosted from your/someone elses ps3/pc/360 and have verry little content compared to this game.... but to each his own if you dont like the game then dont buy/play it... dont come on the forums and troll fans of the game just because you dont want to pay for the access to dedicated servers/patches...

well there is my troll feeding of the day....

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#17
I'm just looking at this from a neutral perspective while the rest of you are just being biased. I'm just one of those people that wouldn't spend my money carelessly.

User Info: Underdog2222

Underdog2222
4 years ago#18
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

Hmm less than £9 a month for me.... So I guess that means I need to have a serious sit down and figure out my finances.... Yes, yes that was slightly sarcastic (ok alot sarcastic ^^)

It's silly to think subscription fee's are a bad thing with MMO game's.
PSN - Underdog2204
Tristan Vallen - GLD/PLD - Odin

User Info: CorporalJigsore

CorporalJigsore
4 years ago#19
Can't tell if serious or not.

$40 is cheaper than your usual retail game, and paying monthly fees for a MMO is nothing new. Also DCUO didn't start off free at first.
PSN: The_Angry_Ewok

User Info: K4P_Link

K4P_Link
4 years ago#20
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
I'm just looking at this from a neutral perspective while the rest of you are just being biased. I'm just one of those people that wouldn't spend my money carelessly.

Then don't? I fail to see any relevant point in this topic. So let's talk about you. Have a bad day?
Ever Infinity - MRD/WAR - The Maelstrom
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. This game is going to require monthly fees????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived