To guard a Guardian quest.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#1
I've beaten the instance part of the quest where you fight the gargoyle and the Mage, but I can't find where to turn it in.

It says to go to the First Bow and speak to someone, but when I go there they won't let me go into the room. Also, when I go to the quest in the Journal and press Map, nothing happens, and when I personally check the map to find it, I can't find it.

Can somebody help please? Is this a glitch or is there something I missed?
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: Jiggles McPuff

Jiggles McPuff
4 years ago#2
I'm stuck at the same spot. submitted a ticket and got no response. that was 15 hours ago. can anyone who turned this quest in tell us what we're missing?

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#3
Huh... That's weird.

I was in Gridania crafting and such to pass the time for an answer, and I took a levequest and left the city, then a scene activated where I was with Papalymo and Yda after the defeat of the Mage...

So it was most definitely a glitch. Now I hope my carpenter can reap the benefits of the reward :)
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

Jiggles McPuff
4 years ago#4
Brady can you go check back out around where we completed the quest and see if we missed picking sonething up. I'm at work so I can't check. if you do figure it out could you reply in the thread and let me know what you did? Thanks :)

Jiggles McPuff
4 years ago#5
oh cool! did you port back after you finished the quest? that's what I did. maybe that's why tge cutscene didn't play

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#6
There should be nothing to pick up, do that may not be the problem.

And I walked back, not teleported/returned. It's weird, there just must be something wrong with the trigger of the quest because literally immediately after I entered the Central Shroud the scene started and when it was down I was standing by the gate to Gridania.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#7
I have a different problem. Trying to do it and I had trouble trying to target half the monsters there.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived