Does anyone know how to move the chat log? (PS3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Does anyone know how to move the chat log? (PS3)

User Info: HolySage

HolySage
3 years ago#1
Somehow it moved to the MIDDLE of the screen, which is very annoying.. and i can't for the life of me find the way to move it back or whereever i want really, anyone know?

User Info: superboy1281

superboy1281
3 years ago#2
The middle? You mean you Extended it? Press select then triangle, should minimize it back into its lower left corner
PSN superboy0081

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 years ago#3
HolySage posted...
Somehow it moved to the MIDDLE of the screen, which is very annoying.. and i can't for the life of me find the way to move it back or whereever i want really, anyone know?

i'm pretty sure there's an option to customize the hud in the settings~
o3o

User Info: HolySage

HolySage
3 years ago#4
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
HolySage posted...

i'm pretty sure there's an option to customize the hud in the settings~

i dont think it's maximized like the above poster mentioned, it simply moved, and i looked all in hud and found no chat log move option.

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
3 years ago#5
You can't move it in the HUD Options, I tried to move that along with the Action/Trait popup box (Its on the lower left).

Not sure how to move either of em
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 4, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH3U, Injustice

User Info: Lindaru111

Lindaru111
3 years ago#6
I have an almost same problem except my chat log is in lower right corner of the screen.
It kept moving to the right on open beta and I don't know how to fix it back to lower left corner.
You don't need a reason to help people - Zidane (FFIX)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Does anyone know how to move the chat log? (PS3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived