Unable to Download Patch Files

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: crmz0n

crmz0n
3 years ago#1
Hi Guys, long time lurker here. This is my first post and I hate to waste it asking for help but I'm pretty desperate. I have successfully created an an account but when I try to update the game (2.5 gb). I keep getting the following error:

Unable to download patch files
[20512] [10009] [19900] [-2140076253]

I have attempted to update countless times in the last 3 hours. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for reading.

User Info: AiChyan

AiChyan
3 years ago#2
I encountered this problem too, and had no solution really.. just kept on trying and trying :( it worked on the third attempt. Its way too frustration and I almost gave up on playing because of it.

User Info: kyoselflove

kyoselflove
3 years ago#3
I had to keep trying, the 12th time it worked lol

User Info: xobx1

xobx1
3 years ago#4
I'm having the same problem and it's really frustrating. I tried at least 10 times last night, and it would usually download about 50 meg or so then quit. I've tried 3 times today so far, and still no luck. I know the servers are busy, and I could totally understand having trouble getting into a game, but I can't update this damn game? That's just nuts.

What's even stranger is that I don't really see this problem popping up anywhere either - I'm starting to feel like I'm one of the few people having this issue. :-)

User Info: yamisniper

yamisniper
3 years ago#5
its something to do with your isp i think its like corrupting the download se could fix it

User Info: crmz0n

crmz0n
3 years ago#6
Thanks guys for all your help.

@yamisniper: what do you mean se could fix it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived