Game does not support 21:9 resolution

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Game does not support 21:9 resolution

User Info: zergslayer69

zergslayer69
4 years ago#1
Works just fine with 16:9 but with 21:9 (2560x1080) game hangs after the intro movie.
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
4 years ago#2
2560 x 1600 doesn't seem to work either.

I can load it in the config menu, and the game plays fine, but it's definitely not running at that resolution.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: NewMoonShadow

NewMoonShadow
4 years ago#3
That's why you don't blow thousands of dollars on a rig that won't be put under any sort of strain for another ten years.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
4 years ago#4
NewMoonShadow posted...
That's why you don't blow thousands of dollars on a rig that won't be put under any sort of strain for another ten years.

Translation: "I'm jealous of what you have."

You're a jack-ass.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: NewMoonShadow

NewMoonShadow
4 years ago#5
GoIrish80 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...

Translation: "I'm jealous of what you have."

You're a jack-ass.

I'm not going to say I'm not a jackass, but still, buying technology that software won't use for another five years at least and then complaining that current games don't support it is almost as bad as sticking with a five-year-old computer and complaining that you can't run modern games on Ultra-high settings.

User Info: ljobenza

ljobenza
4 years ago#6
You translated what he said into him being jealous over your monitor? Are you serious?

User Info: Edwin Lim

Edwin Lim
4 years ago#7
Which is exactly the reason why I avoid the weird monitors with ultra-high resolutions. (gimmick tech I call it) Because there is no guarantee that everything will work with them. Stick to mainstream stuff. 1920x1080 is the highest you should go anyway.
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Game does not support 21:9 resolution

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived