Punkbuster? I laughed so hard.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RocKeTjaX

RocKeTjaX
4 years ago#1
Ever heard of a game called APB:Reloaded? They have punkbuster with their game. Yet, (imho) 4 out of 5 people are hacking. Wall hacks, aimbots, trigger bots, they toggle and even if they do get banned(which is ultra rare and you have to usually have a mountain of evidence), they just reroll their account. Didnt realize they decided to impliment it on here, however i didnt realize it was such a problem (bought it on the steam sale when 3$) but unless everyone trying to hack the game is just horrible at it, i would expect it shouldnt be long before everyone has hacks back. APB's reputation is for hackers and horrible server lag. It feels like punkbuster does less than nothing there so i dont feel so great about it being on here and makes me even more want to just group up with 20+ people (haha not one person on my steam friends have it) and hang out on there cause bored.
][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/18.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived