Demo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
4 years ago#1
Have they announced if a demo will be released before release day? Or should the first grid serve as a demo?
****!

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
4 years ago#2
The first GRID should not serve as a demo. I had the opportunity to play GRID 2 at the Skull Candy Gaming booth (PAX EAST) and it's amazing but much more refined than the original. I personally can't wait because one thing I've learned even before playing the demo at PAX was that Codemasters never fails when it comes to racing games.

User Info: liam_000

liam_000
4 years ago#3
I cant remember the last Codemasters racing game that didn't have a demo. So it looks promising.
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
4 years ago#4
Only 10 days until release so I doubt there will be a demo before that, I hope they do though as I want to try this new Truefeel handling system even though i'm sure it will work great considering it is Codemasters.
I like my girls like my coffee, yeah! Cream and sugar and a big round ass!

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
4 years ago#5
Demo tomorrow?
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
4 years ago#6
Full game tomorrow so ya, you can try that out lol
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
4 years ago#7
Still no demo?

I don't buy racing games unless I can try them out first to see if I like or hate the handling system. Watching videos and reading reviews just isn't the same.
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived